Pinckney down to 215lbs

If he's playing at 215 he has no chance in the NFL.

Do you really believe Pinckney is thinking about playing LB in the NFL at 215lbs? I agree that hes the best lb in the acc. Getting into better shape doesnt make u a worse player, I expect him to dominate this season.

Advertisement
215 is fine for a kid who's only 6'0... I'm sure he's going to play around 220 and that's fine for a college outside linebacker that's only 6'0

So last year you guys melted down he was too fat, this year he's too light.

I know you all do CrossFit and shop at Whole Foods, so I'll defer to you...

Do you really believe Pinckney is thinking about playing LB in the NFL at 215lbs? I agree that hes the best lb in the acc. Getting into better shape doesnt make u a worse player, I expect him to dominate this season.

Exactly, he's playing LB at UM first. The NFL will recognize his skills and decide what weight they want him at. When he balls out against LSU this will be apparent to everyone.

Advertisement
Exactly, he's playing LB at UM first. The NFL will recognize his skills and decide what weight they want him at. When he balls out against LSU this will be apparent to everyone.

I give up. Best of luck to everyone who believes Michael Pinckney playing his junior year at 215 will impress scouts, no matter what the stats. Tip of the hat. But to be honest, I don't believe he'll be playing this year at 215 lbs. So this is all moot.

Advertisement
Back