Pictures from Saturdays dismantling of BC. PIC Heavy

tjl1388

Aint' scared of you
The smoke never gets old.
i-4Dq93FH-L.jpg

I know it was BC but our stable of backs is ridiculous.
i-QBvTWvK-L.jpg

And he stayed on his feet.... this kid is special.
i-JhkhZjK-L.jpg
i-4bp2ThW-L.jpg
i-s7Wn3d7-L.jpg

This kid isn't so bad either.
i-j8nMB3b-L.jpg
i-rDsRBvN-L.jpg

WR's looked really good. Great news about Berrios, he was screaming on the field, I though he was done.
i-qg9kLR7-L.jpg
i-rvRNxL4-L.jpg
i-CMfZrb2-L.jpg
i-sxgQP4P-L.jpg
i-55XWnhf-L.jpg

And the defense was for once pretty aggressive. Really hope that continues.

Fast becoming my favorite defensive player.
i-8SjLQ4D-L.jpg
i-xNdT4HG-L.jpg
i-p58nggt-L.jpg

Corn. Who knew?
i-gpnrjGG-L.jpg
i-4jvczQt-L.jpg

And who can forget this guy?
i-fcGNpzL-L.jpg
i-2L8LfkN-L.jpg
i-ctSPWRC-L.jpg

One of my favorites of the night. The man is fiery I'll tell you that. He was in on every celebration. Every single one.
i-W4tz4qz-L.jpg

Thanks for looking.
i-cspXdB6-L.jpg

Advertisement
Thanks.

I can't help but notice that our uniforms would look SO much better with regular stripes (instead of the feathers/slashes). Funny, when my ESPN3 feed was a little blurry (so I couldn't see those details) I loved the shoulder and pants stripes. Felt old school. That extra stuff is unnecessary and just feels forced to have something "new" and "edgy."

Advertisement
Advertisement
TK Photography needs to do a sensitive shoot of our milder side. That would be different.

Thanks.

I can't help but notice that our uniforms would look SO much better with regular stripes (instead of the feathers/slashes). Funny, when my ESPN3 feed was a little blurry (so I couldn't see those details) I loved the shoulder and pants stripes. Felt old school. That extra stuff is unnecessary and just feels forced to have something "new" and "edgy."

I actually kinda like the feathers on the shoulders. Reminds me of Roman centurions.

Great pictures, OP!

Advertisement
Thanks.

I actually kinda like the feathers on the shoulders. Reminds me of Roman centurions.

Great pictures, OP!
This. People act like we don't have a bird as our mascot. Its new and different so what. Its a uniform. Kids like the new things. Im 23 and its sweet so chill.

Nice photos, OP. Thankfully the "fun police" didn't have to get involved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back