Picture of Langham touchdown taken on field

Cityboy4life82

Thunderdome
https://twitter.com/canesfootball/status/916825515696250880

DLk38UDUMAAzNX7

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
How come there isn't any national whining and outrage that his knee was down and we should forfeit this win ?

It was close, with proper camera angle it could have gone either way, im just glad it was called a TD on the field and crushed their hopes of an OT. HUGE WIN for this program moving forward. I do feel jipped though because they ended the viewing portion for the gey SEC. I was always on the fence about ESPN being against us but this is bad and blatantly obvious they dont want this team getting exposure.

What does that picture prove? I firmly believe he was in but what we need is a picture of his knee not down and the ball across. McFadden sucking his *** is nice, though.

Advertisement
I've seen the replay about 20 times now. There is no photographer set up at the goal line in that position. Unless that was pulled by the camera man, at which case, we should get the video.

I've seen the replay about 20 times now. There is no photographer set up at the goal line in that position. Unless that was pulled by the camera man, at which case, we should get the video.

With a good lens that guy could be in the stands

What does that picture prove? I firmly believe he was in but what we need is a picture of his knee not down and the ball across. McFadden sucking his *** is nice, though.

Agreed. I think it was a touchdown and I love this picture, but this picture doesn't prove anything. There's no way to know if this picture was taken just as his knee touched the ground or afterwards.

Advertisement
I’m still ****ed JJ strip six was whistled dead during the return.

What play was that? There was one play where a d-lineman (I thought Norton) ripped the ball away from Akers and had a clear path to the touchdown, but it was whistled dead with forward progress. The strip came so quickly though that I thought it was a legit turnover.

dfc0f511acacf14213c008b5d43510a7.jpg

Not the best pic but it was a camera man over the refs shoulder.

Advertisement

Are you fvckig stupid, or just a bad troll.

Look at the Palm Beach Post photos, there are cameramen (plural) behind the ref.

Anyone who thinks that photographers don't stake out those positions for big games is just a moron.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/pics-palm-beach-post/123133

Advertisement
Back