Picture of Langham touchdown taken on field

I've seen the replay about 20 times now. There is no photographer set up at the goal line in that position. Unless that was pulled by the camera man, at which case, we should get the video.

Oh ok. It's just a fake picture.

Advertisement
What does that picture prove? I firmly believe he was in but what we need is a picture of his knee not down and the ball across. McFadden sucking his *** is nice, though.

Agreed. I think it was a touchdown and I love this picture, but this picture doesn't prove anything. There's no way to know if this picture was taken just as his knee touched the ground or afterwards.
Langham is a huge man. He is almost 6’6 and for him not to cross the goal would be impossible unless he took a kneeling down

What does that picture prove? I firmly believe he was in but what we need is a picture of his knee not down and the ball across. McFadden sucking his *** is nice, though.

It's a picture of our game winning TD vs FSU.
It's now in my file.
Who said anything about proving anything?

The longer that replay went on, the more nervous I got. Usually when they take that long it means they are trying to determine the spot of the ball. It was like they were calling in a forensics unit to justify taking the TD away.

Advertisement
The longer that replay went on, the more nervous I got. Usually when they take that long it means they are trying to determine the spot of the ball. It was like they were calling in a forensics unit to justify taking the TD away.

Had the same feeling.
They were dissecting all the angles to find a reason to overturn it instead of seeing what it really was.
Worst case scenario for us is that it was inconclusive.

Did anyone time that dam decision?
Seemed like 4 or 5 minutes.

Glad they came to the right decision and said it stands though.

If it takes that long to look at every single camera angle and you are still not sure if it is a TD or not then you have to go with the call on the field.
I would have said the same thing even if it was called down at the six inch line.
Indisputable evidence is needed.

LOL@ McFadden sucking Langham's *** in the pic. Caption that pic.

IMG_5652.jpg
"Been talking **** all game. Now I'm eating it! ****."

Advertisement
I thought it was correct call. I thought kick off return at Duke correct call. . Does not matter what I or fan of either team thought. Bottom line both on field calls officially stood and we won both games. All that matters

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back