Picked up PI call...

Last year FSU was a cupcake, in general, they are not. All those SEC teams you mention may be cupcake SEC teams, but not cupcake FBS teams. I’ll put Money on Vandy vs Duke any day.....you guys play Duke right?
I’ll put money on DUKE over vandy any day of the week. And regarding FSU towards any other team like LSU, BAMA , FSU is a cupcake. But to Miami and UF they aren’t because it’s a rivalry.

Advertisement
What’s pathetic is your post count since you joined. Just shows the fair weather fan that you are...and what else do you want me to say about the game? It was a defensive battle and all the speed you have couldn’t help tackle Toney? Couldn’t keep “our ****** D” from sacking your QB 9+ times? Sorry I guess I can elaborate a little more on the game. In section 113 row 16 seat 3 there was a cute blonde in a Miami jersey.
What else? Just admit you got lucky - that'll work.

Like I said - you were a missed chippy away from namelessly disappearing into the ether. Alas, here you are - and (at this rate) you'll soon have more posts than me. Congratulations?

Ok. 5 > 3, 29 > 27. There - argument over. Go away.

Like your friend said, we gifted you a win and you still lost. So how do you justify you guys being good? Florida played terrible and came out on top......
Fact is, you're still not that good. You were able to exploit a kid just barely out of HS. That was a big difference.

Advertisement
You mean his almost “Gru” from Despicable Me posture? Yeah I can see it a little. But fortunately he’s not playing FB anymore but hey, dudes in shape and runs marathons....who am I to knock that? And pretty sure coaching is more about what’s upstairs anyway. Chip Kelly looks like a bag of smashed ******** but look what he did in college. Manny may be great, won’t say he’s not but objectively looking at it, he’s in his first year of head coaching. Things can go up, or they can go down. Just depends on how he can bounce back and get Miami to buy in. That’s what really matters....not his posture right? Some people are great coordinators, doesn’t mean they are great head coaches.....Muschamp! By no means am I dogging Manny either. Like I said looking at it objectively

LMFAO dude is not in shape. Maybe hes more in shape than your toothless mother, but he is far from in shape by normal standards. Being able to run a marathon is not some crazy feat of endurance.

Last edited:
I just want to make sure common core math hasn’t set all of Florida behind. I’m not trying to be a wise as here. I’m literally trying to understand the point your trying to get across because I did miss a little bit of the game. But all you keep saying is missing a chip shot FG which is 3 points, and the game ended with a score of 24-20 if I recall...which is 4 points. So the math isn’t adding up for me hence why I wanna know what you’re saying!

LOL!! A UF grad talking about education. That is hilarious!

Advertisement
I just want to make sure common core math hasn’t set all of Florida behind. I’m not trying to be a wise as here. I’m literally trying to understand the point your trying to get across because I did miss a little bit of the game. But all you keep saying is missing a chip shot FG which is 3 points, and the game ended with a score of 24-20 if I recall...which is 4 points. So the math isn’t adding up for me hence why I wanna know what you’re saying!
Keep trying then. Use that big fancy uf brain of yours and figure it out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear you! And a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. Like I said, im not against Manny, he could be great, could be a flop.....only game in. My main point on it all though is that coaching is in the mind anyway. The whole being in shape was more a knock at our old McElwain coach

Oh believe me lol. I am not a fan of Manny at all. I catch a lot of flack for trashing him on this board. I don't think Mullet is a good coach either though. I think they are both pedestrian and aren't going to bring either team back to being elite.

My main concern with this game was the refs, and that proved to be the truly deciding factor. I follow the money.
What I am impressed me and what I’m Of proud of is the way that Miami played through the obvious biased calls by the referees.

Advertisement
Back