Picked up PI call...

Advertisement
Are the Mods gonna ban these Gator ***** here or take the night off and not do their jobs per usual.

ALMOST! And on this board no more than 2 weeks ago was a different story. Your RB was better, your TE’s we better, your D was better, everything was better! So what’s the reality of the situation now? Have you come down to Earth or are you still the better team?
Well out TEs are obviously better, D is a toss up. And who’s RBs played better?

Advertisement
Your like our little sister wanting attention.....go somewhere else. Always throwing out the 30 years stuff. How many times have we played in that 30 years? Nobody cares....what happened today? How many ACC championships do you have? See nobody cares.

Who cares if no one else cares? Its about having pride. Pride in our history. We have the ******* canoe for a reason . I get why gators dont like talking about history though because you barely have any! Especially with us. You got a rare win tonight congrats. You should enjoy it. I guess enjoying it for you is spending your time on other teams boards which is pathetic in itself and I would say that to any cane who did the same thing. We definitely made it more of a game than anyone thought and Idk if we are back but if we ever are, its something bigger than anything uf would do. You said you were from so Fla so you prob wish you were a cane but couldn't for some reason. I think its bc your just too big of a dork bro and just belong with the turds. Gl rest of the season maybe see you down the road again

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hahahaha no, I just love giving you ******* guidos a hard time. I’ll give you the pride thing. Won’t knock that. Wouldn’t go as far as saying a “rare win” since you’re going historical. Like I said in the last 30 years we’ve played how many times? You can say it’s because we were scared as a fan but is that the real reason? Answer that honestly. Or perhaps something else was the cause of that? I don’t know. As far as being a cane fan.....nah, ya’ll are a different type of person. I mean Dwayne Johnson chased a mascot yelling “I’ll ******* kill you”. So yup, guess I’m a dork who doesn’t like Miami

Your AD said it best

At least I’ll admit it. There’s competition in the SEC....ACC is a BBall conference...and you still suck
LOL. I'm sure you realize you were one missed 27 yard field goal (along with about a dozen other things) away from being blasted into internet oblivion and never being heard from again, right?

But no, you squeak out a victory and are gonna peacock like you won by 30. Responding to every message on an opponents board... pathetic. Go get laid man. I'm sure there are plenty of 20$ manwhores near your Hawaiian villa.

Ah yes I can see how your narrow mindedness see’s it how you wanna see it. I’ll break it down for you. So SEC teams in general (that’s the conference Florida is in) is a tough conference. So with the games we already play plus playing FSU (which was good at the time Foley was AD) there’s no reason to play you...the benefit of playing Miami in that time period only makes you look better but doesn’t really help our strength of schedule. So yes, we play a couple cupcakes. And before you try to rebuttal, your entire conference is cupcakes...make more sense? In no way is it mentioned there was fear to play you, just that it’s not needed
I’m not gonna insult you, but looking at your schedule from last year I’m gonna name all the cup cakes you have on your roster. Other then Bama, UGA, and LSU. Who isn’t a cupcake in the SEC? Let’s go down the list.

NO COLORADO, canceled

Charleston southern

Colorado

Tennessee

Vanderbilt

South Carolina

Idaho

That’s 6 games who would easily lose against ACC competition.

Advertisement
Hahahaha no, I just love giving you ******* guidos a hard time. I’ll give you the pride thing. Won’t knock that. Wouldn’t go as far as saying a “rare win” since you’re going historical. Like I said in the last 30 years we’ve played how many times? You can say it’s because we were scared as a fan but is that the real reason? Answer that honestly. Or perhaps something else was the cause of that? I don’t know. As far as being a cane fan.....nah, ya’ll are a different type of person. I mean Dwayne Johnson chased a mascot yelling “I’ll ******* kill you”. So yup, guess I’m a dork who doesn’t like Miami

Ok a rare win for anyone born after ww2. I will give you an honest answer. It played a part imo. Sure the sec expanded its schedule all that, but it also gave a conveniant excuse to just quit the series. If you really wanted to could have kept the series going. There wasnt really any plans or effort to play again either. Even if not an annual game we didnt play for 13 years.

And as for the rock, dude is a legend it's a canes thing.

I could easily flip it and say can you honestly say our dominance at the time had nothing to do with you cancelling the oldest state rivalry in florida?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brah, we won the game.....you lost the game! Your entire fan base talks about how superior they were to Florida’s team made up of 3* recruits.....what else do you want me to say? Today was the day to put up or shut up, Florida won despite all the reasons we gave you to win it....so who had the better team vs specific positions? **** I hate that I have to spell that out for you
I didn't say any of that. I only called YOU pathetic, not your team.

I said you got lucky - and your best response is to stick out your tongue, blow a raspberry, and say yeah but we won. That's phucking lame. Sorry I have to spell that out for you.

Not sure what you’re trying to say here. Try using proper grammar
Your straying off subject I didn’t say our schedule was tough. We are on the whole we are in the SEC so our schedule is tough so we can’t play Miami every year.

But let’s try this...
7 of the 13 games UF played last year were cupcakes. And again. I’m not saying Miami schedule is tough because it isn’t. But that whole we are in the SEC so we can’t schedule you narrative is BS. And if you wanna count FSU by there record they were a cupcake also right? That’s 8 out of 13

Dude...the one that was egrigous was the false start that no one caught before the fourth and 5 they converted in the 3rd quarter. How do you miss that the right tackle moved?!?!
There was a play in the first quarter where the play clock went to 0 about 3 seconds before Franks snapped it. Most blatant missed delay of game call I can remember seeing.

Advertisement
Back