Pick two

Lets Ride..... Richt Rock, n Roll.

Screenshot_20240216_165143_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_165110_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Sapp and Taylor based on the options. Sapp won the Lombardi and Taylor was consensus All-American. The Thorpe was stolen from him. Gee, Derrick Strait from OU won it. Who saw that coming? Just like Ricky Dixon over Bennie Blades and Roy Williams over Ed Reed. Tough not to take Morgan or Vilma, but Sapp and Taylor together would make any defense absolutely dominant. Taylor would get ejected every game though...haha.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Taylor is pretty much an obvious one because he's basically two players at once AND we are so weak at DB/Safety.

But, if you want to just say F it and go all in on offense, I'd pick Edge and Andre Johnson and try to win shootouts.

Still think Edge is somehow underrated around here. Dude was so obscenely talented that he was drafted before Ricky Williams, and proved to be the correct move! If he doesnt rip his knee, who really knows. At the time he was injured, he was an absolute force against the best in the world.

Santana Moss. Wr1, electric, and KR/PR
Sean Taylor. Absolute game changing, playmaking defender. If WAR was a NCAAF stat, he’d lead the nation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
… and Jerome Brown was better than both.
& Cortez overall as well as Russell may be the best against the run and the pass that we ever had. Jerome was definitely better than Sapp overall and Vince because he was competent in both white he excelled at rushing the passer. Cortez and Russell flat out did it all. To have a top 5 at the position like we have is insane.

Lol CMR is on the list

Taylor and Rolle

That would make the most impact on this team.
I had debated that too. But we need a run stopping dt far too much to just take two safeties or even Sean at safety and Trelle at corner. So with options listed for me it's gotta be vince.

Advertisement
Back