Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dee said no. Sounds like there’s been some wild shît goin down during nephew’s college experience.
Yeah, nephew has been used as target practice in the lockeroom like 13 times. Manny Diaz and staff have not only been covering it up, but also handing out pistols to new recruits to encourage future assaults of nephew.

Advertisement
Just got a phone call from Manny....that's it nothing else happened.

I honestly don’t think Enos will be fired. I think they’re gonna bring in a guy like Joe Brady and put him in a passing game coordinator role but run a completely different offense and let Enos develop qbs.

No chance LSU is giving him OC type money, we will need to match that and that would mean 2 O staff members are making over 1.5 each. No chance we can afford that

Yeah, nephew has been used as target practice in the lockeroom like 13 times. Manny Diaz and staff have not only been covering it up, but also handing out pistols to new recruits to encourage future assaults of nephew.
D368F8F9-E38E-4FD5-9726-BE25CB5759C4.gif

Advertisement
I've had no problem connecting to it.

But I'm checking it under the "Roster" section of Football.

Maybe you're looking from a different area.

This may just be a technical error and mean absolutely nothing in the end.. but if you go to the Miami coaching page its ****ed up. Wont show the 2019 staff. just stuck on 2003

Advertisement
We need to see transcripts of the call, we need to know who was on the call, we need a congressional investigation into the call.

Impeach Manny!!!
It was a perfect call. The most perfect call in the history of calls. If Alexander graham Bell was alive he would say he wished that was the first call.
I just sat down with An evangelical who spoke to Jesus last night and he said Jesus told him he wished his call with Moses would’ve e been that perfect.

I've had no problem connecting to it.

But I'm checking it under the "Roster" section of Football.

Maybe you're looking from a different area.

I just clicked on it again and it works now. Earlier it wouldn't load any year other than 2003 or 2013

Advertisement
Yep.gif

Wait, so people on this board actually believe that Manny called a disgruntled former player, while on the road recruiting with Enos, and during the conversation told him that he was making staff changes to the offensive side of the ball, including getting rid of Enos?

Everyone is just trashing D for providing freaking information that WE ALL DESPERATELY WANT TO HEAR!!! Some of y'all are a pathetic man if it's correct (which I think it is) then awesome, Manny isn't a stubborn f^ck like the previous coaches. If he's not right well then ok it sucks but don't attack the dude he did literally nothing wrong.

Then again 85% of you mopes have a stick wedged so far up your a$$ that all you care about is more negativity.

Last edited:
Wait, so people on this board actually believe that Manny called a disgruntled former player, while on the road recruiting with Enos, and during the conversation told him that he was making staff changes to the offensive side of the ball, including getting rid of Enos?

I think people are blurring the lines.... All Dee said was Manny called and said "changes to the offense are being made" and inquired about Hightower, nothing about firing Enos (or anyone, **** the changes could mean he is telling Enos to run a spread). They already got Cleveland Reed back out of the portal, obviously told him something to make him reconsider.

We are dealing with a politician's son, that called someone and promised future change.... Doesn't sound that far fetched

a la Jeff Thomas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back