Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everything has a seperate cause and a seperate effect. Regardless in this instance no matter what the coaches want he wont be coming back. Two seperate staffs is more than enough for him to have learned his lesson. Whomever youd like to place blame on be it nephew or anyone else is your call. Anyone who has ever even spoken to my nephew knows that kid is the furthest thing from an issue you could ever ask for. The fact that staph badmouthed him to other schools simply solidifies this isnt the place for him. Badmouthing him as a way to try to get him back makes me lose even more respect for them.
**** the staff some hoes for doing that to your nephew

Everything has a seperate cause and a seperate effect. Regardless in this instance no matter what the coaches want he wont be coming back. Two seperate staffs is more than enough for him to have learned his lesson. Whomever youd like to place blame on be it nephew or anyone else is your call. Anyone who has ever even spoken to my nephew knows that kid is the furthest thing from an issue you could ever ask for. The fact that staph badmouthed him to other schools simply solidifies this isnt the place for him. Badmouthing him as a way to try to get him back makes me lose even more respect for them.

That sucks man, sorry to hear that, complete bull****. Wish Hightower the best, hope to see him in the NFL for years to come.

Advertisement
The defense played well enough to where we could've won at least 3 more games with more points from the O. With the exception of Louisville and the 2nd half of GT, the O underperformed to say the least. Manny no doubt knows this. He canned the entire O staff when he got the job because he knew the O needed a complete overhaul. D's news that changes are coming confirms Manny knows changes need to be made again.

My question is still are those changes in staff, scheme, or both?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very slim chance he’ll be gone

Now that’s disappointing since I don’t think he adds much. Forget his “Dade connections,” (which I think is overblown) based on what @dsddcane said about him previous and then the anonymous story about other issues on the team where there were some “threats” (which I feel could be attributable to him).

i know who to blame, it is right in my post. two coaching staffs, not hightower. i met him a few times in and around campus (i live a few blocks away). he's a respectful, very decent kid. plus, i saw the touchdown right in front of me at the LSU game when half the team was soiling their uniforms because the stage was too big. it wasn't too big for him and he was criminally under- and mis-used here. yet, very respectfully, once you quit on a team you shouldn't be allowed to come back (unless there are exigent circumstances). i wish the kid well and i know he'll be successful. appreciate your passion and concern for the program and the U. i too am an alum and have donated $$$$ (past tense).

Advertisement
I'd love Hightower to stay, but sometimes things are better for both parties if they part ways. I hope he does well. It sucks that the staff did him wrong and they need to realize these are college age young men they're dealing with and not be petty.

I'd love Hightower to stay, but sometimes things are better for both parties if they part ways. I hope he does well. It sucks that the staff did him wrong and they need to realize these are college age young men they're dealing with and not be petty.

question was was it Manny who badmouthed him or Stubb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back