Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mandy just called. Long and short is changes on offensive side are being made...
Sure would be cool if he did...
giphy.gif

Advertisement
If there really is a change, I'm really looking forward to a great signing class, clips of spring practice, and tweets showing S&C progress. We can do the next eight months discussing how savage our team is and how we'll run the table next year. That's the best part of off season. It's like imagining what if when you buy a lottery ticket.

Advertisement
I hope this is true, but meanwhile we are missing our window for the best OC candidates. Lebby would have been a natural fit, he's headed to Ole Miss. Chad Morris, however unlikely he would have been, is gone. Dillingham is gone.
If changes are actually happening, I bet Manny has talked to some candidates behind the scenes.

If there really is a change, I'm really looking forward to a great signing class, clips of spring practice, and tweets showing S&C progress. We can do the next eight months discussing how savage our team is and how we'll run the table next year. That's the best part of off season. It's like imagining what if when you buy a lottery ticket.
And just like a lottery ticket, you have better odds to win the lottery than the Canes to win the ACC coastal.

Advertisement
All I want to know Are you happy with the change that you hearing?
Cautiously optimistic. I think Blake has an opportunity here, along with Manny to buy time and look like hero’s. Ultimately, they can make changes and keep season ticket holders who planned on not renewing, by investing “that” money that would have been lost in coaching support and prudent changes. Blake saying he’s not a football guy is the tell here. What better way to protect yourself, than to place the blame if things don’t work out on the ones making the changes. This is they’re moment to prove this is a school willing to invest in winning. I believe “if” they do what everyone has been talking about on the boards, we’ll all support them. It gives Manny two more years and two more recruiting classes. If he can’t win BIG with that kind of time and money, he wasn’t ever going to win here. We have next years badly needed kicker locked up. We have 18 returning starters. We’ll have 25 in this class. We’ll have a much deeper and more physically mature roster next year. I think the only real problem is a quarterback and hopefully the portal or one of the two freshman can step in and be more capable than this years two. I’ll wait and see if the changes mirror the conjecture. I do believe it can turn around with Manny. He does things that I truly love. He’s kept this class together. That’s not something we should shot sell.

I hope Hightower returns but I understand if he doesn’t. Very few know what he went through this year resulting in a transfer. For a CA to come to Miami is not easy and it shows how he believed in the program. For him to flip the situation must have became untenable and beyond his control. If true that Enos and stubs may not return, I hope he will reconsider after their replacements are signed. Miami always has room for good players like him who work hard and want to win. I hope his uncle tells him to pause until this settles out.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back