Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly don’t think Enos will be fired. I think they’re gonna bring in a guy like Joe Brady and put him in a passing game coordinator role but run a completely different offense and let Enos develop qbs.
Why would he accept that role when he's been a HC and OC? And the new OC will almost certainly run a completely different scheme and could double as the QB coach too.

Advertisement
Don't get me wrong, I want sweeping changes, but if Manny keeps pandering to quitters, he'll NEVER have the respect of the players. Fire Enos because he failed horribly. Calling a guy that quit to try to lure him back with talk of changes? That's weak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
BH comes back I wouldnt pursue anyone with a decent pulse on the transfer market

If he doesn’t I wouldnt look and see if we can find someone consistent like KJ... its a **** shame we wasted this year with him

so dsd, did you get the impression that it was just changes that Enos/Stubs will be making to their philosophy or that it will be new coaches on the offensive side of the ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back