NFL Phins = Canes

It’s time to move on from bustua. Draft next year looks terrible though. Don’t know who or what but Brissett looks better than him and he cannot be our franchise QB. Phins+canes never fails to ruin your weekend.

Advertisement
It’s time to move on from bustua. Draft next year looks terrible though. Don’t know who or what but Brissett looks better than him and he cannot be our franchise QB. Phins+canes never fails to ruin your weekend.
Aaron Rodgers me…but Brissett isn’t moving better than Tua. We’re moving at a way slower pace.

2020, offense looked better with 14 than 1. Same goes for 2021. We ***** the bed by taking Tua.
Uhhhhhhh no it doesn’t. We’re moving at half the pace we would move if Tua was QB and Tua isn’t even all that yet.

2020, offense looked better with 14 than 1. Same goes for 2021. We ***** the bed by taking Tua.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy has a pick and stalled out 2 drives but “he’s better than Tua”. Some of you need your head examined for brain injuries.

Guy has a pick and stalled out 2 drives but “he’s better than Tua”. Some of you need your head examined for brain injuries.
#14 is a career backup for a reason. But Tua is NOT the guy... Aside from having a nice touch on the ball, I have yet to see one thing that tells me "yeah, thats why he was our 1st pick". Take waddle for example, two games in and he has already shown flashes. This is Tua's second season and I can already tell he is "ehhhh"
Brissett actually kept a few drives alive with his legs and make some crazy throws. Tua would have been sacked on those..
P.S. The Oline is not getting the job done today.

Advertisement
So 5 plays from Tua and all of the sudden “we’re not moving”? Ok guy. That was a different lefty that was throwing the ball last week.
Yeah, I see your point. Tua was fire last week. 16/27 for 202 with a pick. Again, not a knock on the guy. He is what he is. "Ehhhh"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back