NFL Phins = Canes

Advertisement
Austin Jackson sucks and so does Jesse Davis. We have an injury probe QB and our Tackles suck. Marvelous.

Advertisement
Brissett (in for Tua) just threw a worse pic...Rosier-clone looked like he was on Bills payroll. Anyway, there's a thread going in offtopic on the game now (to keep Andrew happy)

D is one of the best in the NFL and Flo is one of the best coaches in the league as well lmfao. Take your **** take somewhere else.
I like Flo, still dont change the fact that Tua is ehhh, our Oline sucks, and Dfense depends a lot on turnovers. The experts call it "bend but dont break".

I like Flo, still dont change the fact that Tua is ehhh, our Oline sucks, and Dfense depends a lot on turnovers. The experts call it "bend but dont break".
Our D is one of the best in the league and is the sole reason we won last year. All of that is Flo. We stop dudes. We are one of 3 D’s to stop KC. We’ve stopped Seattle. We’ve stopped LA. Offenses don’t like playing us. Say what you want to say about Tua but if he develops into a top 10 guy then this team is probably top in the league.

Advertisement
D is one of the best in the NFL and Flo is one of the best coaches in the league as well lmfao. Take your **** take somewhere else.

Our D is one of the best in the league and is the sole reason we won last year. All of that is Flo. We stop dudes. We are one of 3 D’s to stop KC. We’ve stopped Seattle. We’ve stopped LA. Offenses don’t like playing us. Say what you want to say about Tua but if he develops into a top 10 guy then this team is probably top in the league.
Statistically yes, but to often they fail when we need that critical stop. Again, i am not knocking Flo, i think we finally got the coach right I am just pointing put how similar the issue are. Guess that is a result of building the stadium on an Seminole burial ground...

Advertisement
It's on brand for the Dolphins to take a QB coming off a major injury and then draft 40 DBs instead of an Oline.
What’s worse is that the interior O-line can play. We hit on our guys there with Hunt, Deiter and Eichenberg but our Tackles are a trash can. The one thing that you need to protect a QB like Tua we don’t have and now he’s out with a rib injury.

Advertisement
What’s worse is that the interior O-line can play. We hit on our guys there with Hunt, Deiter and Eichenberg but our Tackles are a trash can. The one thing that you need to protect a QB like Tua we don’t have and now he’s out with a rib injury.
IMO, Tua has the same issue King has. They can not see the field. Not necessarily a height, but vision and feel thing

Advertisement
Back