Phillips declares

Advertisement
Good move and good luck

selfishly scared at what we could look like next year.

good chance we lose
King
Jordan
Phillips
Roche
Bolden
Boregales

you could argue that is our 6 best players.

I think we'll be okay at kicker. The younger Borregales is legit one of the best kicking prospects of the past 20 years. I don't expect much of a dropoff there, even with how good Jose has been

And this is why even if a player can be a day one pick the damage that it does to depth and competition is the single biggest obstacle to beat unc teams like Bama and Clemson and uga.
even if we recruit elite players Manny will have to convince kids like this to stay or we will never have a shot.
This is another nail in the coffin for manny imo.
Forget X’s and O’s. Having the ability convince a side like Rousseau and Phillips to stay is the goal for any Hurricane coach to win a national championship. No way your gonna beat a team with players that can start in the league when yours leave.
Tbis has nothing to do with not being happy for the player. Good luck to him. But Harvey ain’t even close to 50% of Phillips or reissue and neither is any other of the ends we have.
we’re gonna rely on nesta and jhh and true freshman who would have to wait one or two years if he went to Bama.
That’s not the formula. It’s not the blue print.
It’s not even an outline on how you beat osu Bama or Clemson.
let’s see who declares at uga
Well then we need to stop seeking players like that. High risk, high reward.

Give Feeley credit. When Jaelan arrived here, he was underweight for his position and looked like a stick in some pictures.

About a year later, he is the most athletic specimen we have and has played at a very very high level.

Advertisement
Give Feeley credit. When Jaelan arrived here, he was underweight for his position and looked like a stick in some pictures.

About a year later, he is the most athletic specimen we have and has played at a very very high level.
So does struad get any credit In developing him or nah? Not being a **** just curious bc guys on this site always say he has produced anyone since Mario Williams haha

Advertisement
One played his JR season, one didn’t. Seems straightforward.
Again, we’ll likely fail to influence the other on this. The differences are too minor, for me.

Also, it’s not an issue that I’ll dig into because … I like both, respect their representation of Miami and wish them well. To defend the point much more pits one against the other in an attempt to win an argument that really isn’t that important to me.

Lastly, if the one year thing was a huge issue, it would apply to all other athletes, and it doesn’t. Every year basketball and baseball players leave after playing one year. This is an ncaa issue, not mine.

So does struad get any credit In developing him or nah? Not being a **** just curious bc guys on this site always say he has produced anyone since Mario Williams haha
Everybody deserves credit for this. They better sell the **** out of this story on the trail. Stuff like this get blue-chip prospects to buy in. Development, production, winning is the holy trinity in CFB. We're doing the first two now but that third one has been the most elusive.

Advertisement

Yes, but credit also goes to JP for putting in the work and being committed to reach his dreams of playing in the NFL.

Congrats to the young man. Hopefully he goes in the 1st rd and Miami showcases two guys in the 1st rd which I can't remember the last time it happened!

How do you know no other major program wanted him?
The man literally said he was done with football and wasn't interested in playing football again until Miami reached out. No program was inquiring about a medically retired player who couldn't stay on the field.

Advertisement
Yes, but credit also goes to JP for putting in the work and being committed to reach his dreams of playing in the NFL.

Congrats to the young man. Hopefully he goes in the 1st rd and Miami showcases two guys in the 1st rd which I can't remember the last time it happened!
2015 NFl draft. Ereck Flowers 9th pick and Philip Dorsett 29th pick.

The man literally said he was done with football and wasn't interested in playing football again until Miami reached out. No program was inquiring about a medically retired player who couldn't stay on the field.
Link of him saying no other programs reached out?

I havent mentioned Stroud for that specific purpose lol

Given that Stroud is in a bit of a health risk, I am not sure how often he was around to actually coach.

Advertisement
Back