Phillips declares

Advertisement
This is why Miami will never be back. Guys leaving early while Clemson and Alabama get there stars to stay

dude was medically retired. you really suggest he comes back when hes shown enough for scouts to give him a first round mock so far and hes a freak athlete so **** destroy it in the combine

Advertisement
Should have come back. Flashed but was inconsistent this season and the rest of his tape is like four years old.

Play another season for first round money.

But, all the best to the guy. Hope he gets to the League and shines. We need it.
Lol kipper has him at 12 overall. ahead of rousseau

Advertisement
Guys who do film analysis love Phillips and watching him vs VT is a huge reason why. Look at this guy’s analysis on the Twitter thread I linked

Advertisement
Too many things at play for him not to go to the draft. He plays a premiere position. Had a great season. Has a injury history. Being a realest, he made the right decision to go. He's a lock to be a top 64 pick in my opinion.

Side note, we'll be cooking on the trail with Greg and Phillips potentially going in the first round. It'll be hard for recruits to overlook that.

Advertisement
I could never suggest that a certain first round pick should come back. Given his history, I would do the same in his shoes. He's a great redemption story and I'm grateful that he chose the school I love to do it at.
Well said

No, no it doesn’t lol.
And this is why even if a player can be a day one pick the damage that it does to depth and competition is the single biggest obstacle to beat unc teams like Bama and Clemson and uga.
even if we recruit elite players Manny will have to convince kids like this to stay or we will never have a shot.
This is another nail in the coffin for manny imo.
Forget X’s and O’s. Having the ability convince a side like Rousseau and Phillips to stay is the goal for any Hurricane coach to win a national championship. No way your gonna beat a team with players that can start in the league when yours leave.
Tbis has nothing to do with not being happy for the player. Good luck to him. But Harvey ain’t even close to 50% of Phillips or reissue and neither is any other of the ends we have.
we’re gonna rely on nesta and jhh and true freshman who would have to wait one or two years if he went to Bama.
That’s not the formula. It’s not the blue print.
It’s not even an outline on how you beat osu Bama or Clemson.
let’s see who declares at uga

Advertisement
Back