Phillips commits to Miami

It’s literally called a snac wrist? I’ve eaten thousands of chips and never heard of this injury.
Speak for yourself. I've got Sunchip Wrist.

I always got the Sunchips as part of my Subway Meal Deal.

Not too much is known about my syndrome. The only article I've seen is non-peer reviewed and appeared in Journal of Clinical Fast Food News.

Being in a far away remote location like Miami, these vaunted hand surgeons have probably not caught up to the latest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The website says his practice treats people in Bal Harbor and Bal Harbor Islands. Where is "Bal" Harbor Islands? There's Bay Harbor Islands, but no "Bal" Harbor Islands.

Bal Harbor is in Northern Miami Dade just south of Sunny Isles. The St Regis is over there and Bal Harbor Shops

Advertisement
Does anyone have a link to any news on his injury? Is he actually going to play on the scout team or is he going to sit out the entire year from football to recover?

Advertisement
I find some of that write-up quite dubious. Is the writer really saying that he could enter the draft w/o playing in 2020? With the health issues he's had, and the little college ball he has played, I doubt any one would take him top 5 or even first or second round.

I'm not disparaging him in any way. It may be that, if healthy, he's got a ton of talent. But he's going to have to show something on the field before he gets drafted high.

Now if he has a big year for us in 2020, I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see him forego one more year to be a high draft pick.

Advertisement
https://www.draftblaster.com/2020-nfl-mock-draft/

This mock draft has Phillips going number 5 overall! Not putting any real stock in this especially considering its not even a reputable source(and the fact that he won't be draft eligible next year), but still cool to see how much potential people see in Phillips

Assblaster.com says “draft blaster.com is not a reputable site and is full of ****”

https://www.draftblaster.com/2020-nfl-mock-draft/

This mock draft has Phillips going number 5 overall! Not putting any real stock in this especially considering its not even a reputable source(and the fact that he won't be draft eligible next year), but still cool to see how much potential people see in Phillips
That ain’t worth a Velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on

Advertisement
Back