Phillips commiting tonight

I dislike Rylee Martell... call me crazy... but to me theres nothing attractive about girls who aspire to be kardashian/jenner like and be instagram-hoes. Not to mention the plastic surgery...she didnt look like that at all in qb1... gimme an under the radar chick who doesnt live for likes and attention.

I’ll let her know to cross you off the list

Advertisement
“TheRyleeMartell” like no one would know who the **** she is without her brother...very kardashian like...no one would know about them hoes without their father. Fame leaches....sickening.
What’s your issue with her? Chill out

“TheRyleeMartell” like no one would know who the **** she is without her brother...very kardashian like...no one would know about them hoes without their father. Fame leaches....sickening.
Kim made that family famous by doing that flick with ray j.

So a kid reached out to Canes Cartel for an edit & they leaked the kids info to be act like an “insider”. That’s flaw as fuc*k.
A hs kid? And not suprised. Everybody wants to act like they got plugs and shît now.

Advertisement
So a kid reached out to Canes Cartel for an edit & they leaked the kids info to be act like an “insider”. That’s flaw as fuc*k.
So a kid reached out and we waited till after he gave the ok... Canes Cartel is only getting bigger this is going to happen more often figured people would like it but we no longer have to post on here if it’s going to bother you

Last edited:
So a kid reached out and we waited till after he gave the ok... Canes Cartel is only getting bigger this is going to happen more often figured people would like it but we no longer have to post on here if it’s going to bother you

Getting bigger? I don’t understand, is the Canes Cartel a business or something, I’m confused by what you mean by that.

And I don’t care what you post, I just thought it was ****** to undercut the announcement. To each their own, JMO.

If healthy and eligible, it will be very hard to keep this kid out of the starting lineup. Watching these highlights you can see just how athletic he is, but what most impressive is how he takes on blocks. Watch the 2:28 mark

If healthy and eligible, it will be very hard to keep this kid out of the starting lineup. Watching these highlights you can see just how athletic he is, but what most impressive is how he takes on blocks. Watch the 2:28 mark

At what position? I keep reading he's a LB, is he a DE? Serious question.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back