Phillips commiting tonight

Injury issues concussion issues, I’m taking this like the stripper who said she’s gonna leave the club with me after I bought her a few lap dances and drinks on a slow night... wouldn’t bet it’s gonna pan out? But I still have hope,.... and I am drunk
I was always told that the only guarantee in life was death and taxes. F'ucking lies!!!

Blackvern, more commonly known as Lacksperm, is guaranteed to attempt to bring some type of negative vibe whenever there is any good news surrounding Miami.

Advertisement
Injury issues concussion issues, I’m taking this like the stripper who said she’s gonna leave the club with me after I bought her a few lap dances and drinks on a slow night... wouldn’t bet it’s gonna pan out? But I still have hope,.... and I am drunk

Risen from the dead. It guess it must be worse than we expected in Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Choker is the last coach who would have taken this dude. Butch, Erickson. And Jimmy would have to. Blandly, Goldilocks and the Reverend would have all passed.

I was always told that the only guarantee in life was death and taxes. F'ucking lies!!!

Blackvern, more commonly known as Lacksperm, is guaranteed to attempt to bring some type of negative vibe whenever there is any good news surrounding Miami.
Lacksperm legit may be the funniest roast comeback I have heard all year long 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Welcome to the U, Jaelan! Stoked to see you play for the Canes.

Our DL should be nasty!!

Congrats to Manny (El Jefe del Portal) and the other coaches.

It's great to be....

Rough time to be a semenhole.....**** is bleak in tally.

Advertisement

Advertisement
He a savage for announcing on his ex (Martell sister) birthday.

I dislike Rylee Martell... call me crazy... but to me theres nothing attractive about girls who aspire to be kardashian/jenner like and be instagram-hoes. Not to mention the plastic surgery...she didnt look like that at all in qb1... gimme an under the radar chick who doesnt live for likes and attention.

I dislike Rylee Martell... call me crazy... but to me theres nothing attractive about girls who aspire to be kardashian/jenner like and be instagram-hoes. Not to mention the plastic surgery...she didnt look like that at all in qb1... gimme an under the radar chick who doesnt live for likes and attention.

“TheRyleeMartell” like no one would know who the **** she is without her brother...very kardashian like...no one would know about them hoes without their father. Fame leaches....sickening.

“TheRyleeMartell” like no one would know who the **** she is without her brother...very kardashian like...no one would know about them hoes without their father. Fame leaches....sickening.

Nah she’d be known without Tate. Because she bad. But I agree with y’all boys on the rest. In today’s social media age it take two seconds for a fine girls life to change

Nah she’d be known without Tate. Because she bad. But I agree with y’all boys on the rest. In today’s social media age it take two seconds for a fine girls life to change

She “bad” because daddy forked over the money for some boobies and lips.

Advertisement
Back