Phillip Dorsett

Prince_Boll

Recruit
Just curious, haven't heard much on Phillip Dorsett's recovery, how is he coming along? When is he expected to return?

Advertisement
I've seen him on campus. No braces or anything. Walks normally. Looks ok on the street. Haven't seen practice this week so not sure if he's out there with the starters or not; or just in a red jersey getting back up to game speed.

I believe it was a 4-6 week injury, correct?

If that's the timeline then I'd expect him back for the ACCCG.

I believe it was a 4-6 week injury, correct?

If that's the timeline then I'd expect him back for the ACCCG.

Yeah the established timeline was 4-6 weeks, i was just unsure of whether it would be closer to 4 or closer to 6 weeks

He posted this on twitter...

1) Phillip Dorsett @Dorsett_4

Excuse my language but, I'm rehabbing my a** off, lol! #strongerthanever

Advertisement
Coach Carroll said on Hurricane hotline that Dorsett is attacking rehab and will be back in the shortest time possible so 4 weeks is my guess.

4 weeks from the injury would be the day before the Duke game. I wonder if we'll see him back for a regular season match up?

I have heard whispers that his rehab has gone much better than expected and that he is far ahead of schedule take it for what its worth I am no insider just a few things that I've heard from people that I know. He cannot come back soon enough

Advertisement
^^^^^

Like I said for somebody who had a minor tear in his knee he is rehabbing hard, explains why he's out of a brace and moving around normally.

Advertisement
Back