Phillip Dorsett

It took a while for the light to click on with the Pats but Brady looks for him alot now!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I went back and watched the NC State game from 2012 last night after the Dorsett TD.

Check out this box score lol Box Score

And now go look at ANY Houston game from this past season. My god, D'Onofrio was AWFUL and Miami's coaching was SO SO BAD back then.

NC State ran 88 plays for 664 yards (7.54 per play) with Mike Glennon and literally NO ONE else on offense. There isn't a kid on that whole offensive roster who even sniffed the NFL. Tony Creecy, Shadrach Thornton, Tobias Palmer, Rashard Smith, Quintin Payton, Bryan Underwood. Just roasted Miami's defense all day.

And Miami gained 651 yards of its own, forced a safety, NC State had 14 penalties, 5 turnovers (really 6 but the last one was on a hail mary), and Miami STILL needed a miracle to win. Oh, with Duke Johnson, Phillip Dorsett, Allen Hurns, Clive Walford, Herb Waters, Mike James, Stephen Morris, and Rashawn Scott. Good Lord those teams were painful.

Advertisement
Dorsett on the rams or chiefs offense would be absolutely filthy

Or Philly. He was a speedy WR we needed and should have traded for a long time ago. Could have given the Colts Mychal Kendricks for him. Dougie P would have used him like Giant Killer DJack or Tyreek.

Advertisement
He made a Pro-Bowl and 34M dollars at CB. I don't think moving to corner was a bad decision ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nobody is saying it was a "bad decision", but it came about because of Randy's petty behavior. Sam had to move to CB to even get on the field, then he didn't get drafted anywhere near where he should have.

Again, you can't just use "well it worked out" to excuse the situation. Randy put Sam in his doghouse over the penalty in the F$U game. I admire Sam for working his way back (multiple times).

Advertisement
Unfortunately he doesn’t get nearly enough touches despite the fact that he barely has dropped a pass this year. Brady has always has his favorites that he throws to 10 times a game and he is not one of them. I think he would do better elsewhere.

I went back and watched the NC State game from 2012 last night after the Dorsett TD.

Check out this box score lol Box Score

And now go look at ANY Houston game from this past season. My god, D'Onofrio was AWFUL and Miami's coaching was SO SO BAD back then.

NC State ran 88 plays for 664 yards (7.54 per play) with Mike Glennon and literally NO ONE else on offense. There isn't a kid on that whole offensive roster who even sniffed the NFL. Tony Creecy, Shadrach Thornton, Tobias Palmer, Rashard Smith, Quintin Payton, Bryan Underwood. Just roasted Miami's defense all day.

And Miami gained 651 yards of its own, forced a safety, NC State had 14 penalties, 5 turnovers (really 6 but the last one was on a hail mary), and Miami STILL needed a miracle to win. Oh, with Duke Johnson, Phillip Dorsett, Allen Hurns, Clive Walford, Herb Waters, Mike James, Stephen Morris, and Rashawn Scott. Good Lord those teams were painful.

Randy and Goldens years is absolutely brutal to watch seeing future NFL players lining up making plays... yet we ALWAYS found a way to lose!

Usually in humiliating fashion

Advertisement
Back