Phillip Dorsett

Advertisement
9171BB0D-5C38-4DAA-B0E8-AD212882B352.png

Advertisement
You said Golden had no players and shrugged off Dorsett. I could name you Allen Hurns, Hankerson, and others too but Dorsett was off the top of my head.

Advertisement
Dorsett is playing his best ball ever this year. Don’t recall the last drop he’s had. He won the lottery joining the Pats and has taken full advantage of his good fortune.

I never root for the Pats but I'm always happy to see one of ours succeed, GO CANES!
Well it’s going to be a long night for you. Patriots have a lot of SFLorida talent. May not have gone to the U but representing South Florida.

Advertisement
He caught that TD despite PI. Big play in a close game.

I heard on Sirius NFL that Belichek always liked Dorsett. Wanted him in the draft, but Indy took him in the 1st round. I can't wait for Berrios to start catching Brady passes.

Advertisement
I'll never forget that arrogant f**k "mfcanes" insisting Dorsett can't catch and bashing him constantly. Or even better the Noles fans who acted like (JAG athlete) Rashad Greene was in a different league than Dorsett as a prospect.

Seems like Canes "fans" always have to have at least one WR to crap on whether it's Hankerson, Hurns, Dorsett, Cager, etc. The first 3 made the most of their ability and the jury's out on Cager.

Advertisement
Back