Phillip Dorsett getting high praise from Belichick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should get some more burn considering Gordon is gone. I hate the pats so don't pay attention to them but whats the deal with braxton berrios?

Should get some more burn considering Gordon is gone. I hate the pats so don't pay attention to them but whats the deal with braxton berrios?

He got put on IR. I believe the Pats plan on keeping him and he could have a role in the 2019 season.

Advertisement
He rarely sees the field. But he's had 11 catches in a row. That's not nothing, especially since Brady has been less accurate this year. I really hope this is his chance to emerge. Couple games left plus playoffs to make his mark.

Brady is addicted to Edelman and Gronk

Soon to be just Edelman. You see Gronk against the Steelers (a team he usually torches) last week? He looked broken and a shell of his former self. I (sadly) have a lot of Bahhhhston friends and they're pretty much resigned to him being washed and understand why he was on trading block.

Soon to be just Edelman. You see Gronk against the Steelers (a team he usually torches) last week? He looked broken and a shell of his former self. I (sadly) have a lot of Bahhhhston friends and they're pretty much resigned to him being washed and understand why he was on trading block.
I definitely don’t think Gronk is done.

His burst isn’t there but he’s still a force.

Steelers game wasn’t the best example but look at what he did to the Dolphins the previous week.

Advertisement
I definitely don’t think Gronk is done.

His burst isn’t there but he’s still a force.

Steelers game wasn’t the best example but look at what he did to the Dolphins the previous week.

I'm no *********, bro. I can't watch Dolphins football!

I dunno. Gronk only has 45 catches on the year and 3TDs. That 2nd number is probably what's very concerning.

Advertisement
Back