Phil Steele top 30 preseason team list

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Look, we all know that a top 10 finish is possible this year, but that's a pretty ballsy call by a non-Cane. Unfortunately the fact he's got uf even higher than that tells me this dude's high as fck.

Advertisement
He usually sh*ts on us every year

Odd to see him put us so high

(UF at 9 is absolutely retarded)

Phil Steele doesn't **** on Miami. I'd say the exact opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyones allowed to **** on us we been ***** buns sauce for years....not like they were going out on a limb.

No. They are not.

We aren't one of those programs that had a split NC that one time in the 90s, we're the program that racked up 5 in under 20 years. And even when we're buns sauce, we still put dudes in the league, and playing us is still everybody's super bowl. That's some sht that deserves respect.

They put The Alligators at #9 with an offense that refuses to acknowledge the concept of a forward pass.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Everyones allowed to **** on us we been ***** buns sauce for years....not like they were going out on a limb.

No. They are not.

We aren't one of those programs that had a split NC that one time in the 90s, we're the program that racked up 5 in under 20 years. And even when we're buns sauce, we still put dudes in the league, and playing us is still everybody's super bowl. That's some sht that deserves respect.

Not one thing u said has anything to do with the past decade.. We been buns for years like Dwin said..Last 10 win season was like 14 years ago.. People were allowed to sh*t on us is because we've been consistently winning 6-7 games a year only winning the maximum of 9 games 3 times in 15 years in a division that has been historically weak.

No. They are not.

Not one thing u said has anything to do with the past decade.. We been buns for years like Dwin said..Last 10 win season was like 14 years ago.. People were allowed to sh*t on us is because we've been consistently winning 6-7 games a year only winning the maximum of 9 games 3 times in 15 years in a division that has been historically weak.

Except for this part.

People want to act like beating us is Christmas morning, but then take a dump on us? Fck that. Remember all that sht uf talked after they beat us when Randy was HC? About how they were the real U? If it means so much to them, how are we not relevant?

Point is, you can lie back and take it because you think you deserve it if you want, but I'm not down with that. Fck anybody who has anything bad to say about Miami.

Won a lot of money using his mag back in late 90s. The guy is fair with UM. He's not as good as he once was but who is after 30 years.

Advertisement
Back