PFF TOp ten from GTech (Tae #1)

flagg gave up a hugh hole when he jumped into a gap already occupied by another um player.
Good call. When I first saw the play I thought either Rique or Williams messed up as the back ran right between them. But from a different angle you can see that Flagg jumped the hole that Rique already had thereby leaving the middle open.
I know we all agree that Flagg lacks size and speed but I honestly do not see the great instincts that would supposedly make up for the other deficiencies. All I see now are the deficiencies; slow, small, and poor instincts.

Advertisement
Defense allowed 21 points and 330 yards. Not bad at all.
330 yards in today's college football is a good job. Not great because it was GT, but it was improvement. And I think 7 of those points were also due to a short field from one of the many fumbles that game

We use 3 safeties on 3rd and California so really all that's missing is Chase getting a chance at striker. Carter/Frierson have been fine but neither has stood out. Shoop was quoted recently talking about how it's going to be Chase's time here soon, whatever that means. Just make it happen.

Navarro reported that Tae, James, and Kam were on the field together for 27 snaps last week. I absolutely did not realize it was that much, or even close. But, good stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, that says it all. Now when you add the 4 Offensive turnovers you get the GT score
The turnovers and the 4th and 1 stops it's what kept miami from running away with the game.That's 6-7 possessions we should/could have scored on.

The turnovers and the 4th and 1 stops it's what kept miami from running away with the game.That's 6-7 possessions we should/could have scored on.
4th and one and used the rooster when you need the 240 lb FB who rarely plays. No logic there.

You must not have seen VT on Friday night against BC? lol.
I literally was shocked at VTech’s offense. I mean, I know it was a back up QB, but that was one of the most horrific performances I have ever seen. Fuente looked like he wanted to puke for most of the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back