PFF Analyst Predicts Canes Win It All

If Ou's defense is just average they should be tough to beat. Bama and Clemson lost way more than their normal amount. If Kirby can't beat bama and can win the sec this year he should just quit. He has a qb and key guys returning. Other than lsu the sec is going to be down. **** Kentucky might finish second in the east , they return a lot. Osu wins big 12 because they always do.

Advertisement
If Ou's defense is just average they should be tough to beat. Bama and Clemson lost way more than their normal amount. If Kirby can't beat bama and can win the sec this year he should just quit. He has a qb and key guys returning. Other than lsu the sec is going to be down. **** Kentucky might finish second in the east , they return a lot. Osu wins big 12 because they always do.

I don't think Riley will ever manage it at Oklahoma. It's not a defense thing, they just always have that one totally inexplicable loss to a terrible team each season that means they end up at #5 or 6 and miss the playoffs (again). My dream list final 4 is Miami, Ohio State, UGA, and TAMU. In all likelihood Clemson and Bama get in meaning Miami and TAMU are out, but I'll live in fantasyland for a few more months.

LOL the same analyst, PFF Seth Galina, just released his Top 20 College Football Corches List and Manny Diath is not on there

Neither is Ed Orgeron and he won a national title about a year and half ago. I'll take a flash in the pan if it means another title in my lifetime.

Advertisement
Let me get ahead of it for you they are terrible in the secondary

Bama & Clemson will be as down as they'll ever be. Not saying they aren't top 5 teams but this is the worst we'll see them in a long time.
Agreed but I heard similar noise about Clemson, last year, and that didn’t turn out so well.

We better give Bama a **** of a game. If not, nothing has changed.

It would take a historic season from King. Records broken and elevated to possible first overall pick status for this to even have a shot of happening.
Idk about the nfl first pick..but for us to be n playoff talk, king would definitely have to be invited to New York as a candidate. It’d have to be a special szn

Advertisement
@SouthParkCane, do our players believe they can beat Bama.

Entering that game with a winner’s mentality is half the battle.
Let me let you in on a secret man. Everybody everywhere believes they can beat Bama in July. That’s what coaches get paid to do , instill beliefs. I will say this though this is a mature team, battle tested. They are not afraid of the boogey man. They know the stage is big but they’re ready. If you want my honest opinion I think at least for the first half we’re gonna come out on fire

Advertisement
Advertisement
@PFFseth:

pineapple express smoking GIF

It’s amazing to watch a guy, who analyzed our roster and made an unbiased prediction about our season get mocked by the usual suspects of our own “fan” base.

Softer than a ******* roll of Charmin

I think it's time to separate the fans from the leeches. The fans care about the school and the football program, and support it. Fans can criticize and clamor for better, but they understand it's all bigger than they are and support the decisions of the powers that be. The leeches care about themselves. They "claim" fandom of a university, strictly so they can make themselves feel better about their own pathetic lives. The latter is probably the majority of CIS members at this point.

If you're constantly bashing the HC, the players, "the administration," the alumni, etc, while failing to contribute anything short of your own entitlement, you're nothing but a leech.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back