Petrino

Rick's pillow biters aren't doing him any favors by claiming Petrino is a corch. You're making people degrade Rick by attacking guys like Petrino who are clearly his superior.

Advertisement
Rick's pillow biters aren't doing him any favors by claiming Petrino is a corch. You're making people degrade Rick by attacking guys like Petrino who are clearly his superior.

I give corch Petrino props cause he knows how to wet his beak....if ya know what I mean ova heah!

Petrino will resort back to being a corch when his heisman candidate leaves. Just like Jimbo.

I always hate this d.umbass rationale.

You need studs to win games. All the greatest coaches had studs on their teams that everyone recruited.

That reeterd corch jirmbo frishrer corching it up winning nartionarl charmpionshrips and **** with his loser heirsmarn trorphy winnrers.

Once all that tralent is gone he'll go barck to corching. Any dray now.

Petrino will resort back to being a corch when his heisman candidate leaves. Just like Jimbo.

If you think petrino is a corch there really is no saving you dumb f*cks. The stupid on here is getting unbearable.

It's ricks fault we lost to FSU UNC and ND

Just disgusting the way we lost those games. Makes me wanna puke

Its actually James Coleys fault / not Richts fault Kaaya is a terrible qb that never shouldve been offered a UM scholarship

Advertisement

This is how i know youre just a fxggot lol

Somebody please google Bobby Petrinos "clearly superior" head coaching record??

If you think petrino is a corch there really is no saving you dumb f*cks. The stupid on here is getting unbearable.

Lol yeah Bobby Petrino is this Urban Meyer / Nick Saban level HC now gtfoh you Richt haters are just some flavor of the month **** suckers..

Brian Brohm at Louisville

Ryan Mallet @ Arkansas

Lamar Jackson @ Louisville

The only time Petrino has had success was after an elite qb fell into his lap. You all knock Strong saying it was all Teddy Bridgewater but now Petrino is a coaching God?? Lol are you all dumb, racist or both??

Advertisement
Always the same dolts who love Golden and Richt that trash coaches like Petrino.

The retards and *** kissers always come out in droves at the BEGINNING of every coaching tenure. These same retards disappear and ending up changing their screen names down the road.

It's as if Don Bailey Jr multiplied and spawned a legion of *** kissing retards. This is the 4th cycle I see these retards come out from their caves to plant their coach defending flag.

I agree
I hate losing but its way too early...i was expectingfour to five losses whoever coached. So ithurts but i prepared myself for it

Advertisement
People just want to be the first to say it didn't work out. Even if he wins 8 championships here time will eventually pass where he will be released and they would still say they knew it way back when on the day he leaves.

Exactly like the dudes claiming they knew it about AG after the Maryland game. It's way more about chest thumping then anything else. However I think the short leash comes from guys expecting a proven coach to make noticeable gains right off, and so far there's not much different as far as total production

The irony because as an OC Rick has 2 NCs at the all girls school in Tally. Why has he become dumb all of a sudden? I guess when you have Ward and old man balding Weinke with Peter Warrick catching the ball you can get away with a few mistakes.

Don't tell that to the geniuses around here who think it's their OL that is responsible for Jackson's success LMAO
So Petrino was doing well at UL before and he wasn't doing well at Arkansas. Had them beating the big teams in the west?

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Was he hated and called a corch by the Louisville fanbase last season after starting 0-3. And that was in year 2 of his 2nd stint. Richt deserves heat but why are all of you idiots that slurped Golden for 5 years now calling Richt a corch after 8 games? You defend a Pedo State ****** but won't even let Rick complete 1 recruiting cycle

Also..........LAZ ROBBED THAT BANK :machinegun:

Richt sucks *******. Change your avatar, I had it first.

Richt's resume is inarguably better than Petrino's and people are calling Richt a corch. I wish our fans defended our own coach like they defended some douche who changes jobs every 4 years.

Richt's resume is inarguably better than Petrino's and people are calling Richt a corch. I wish our fans defended our own coach like they defended some douche who changes jobs every 4 years.

Rick had more wins at a marquee program than Petrino has at three also ran programs? Is that how you determined his r*sum* is "inarguably" better?

Advertisement
Back