Petrino

Was he hated and called a corch by the Louisville fanbase last season after starting 0-3. And that was in year 2 of his 2nd stint. Richt deserves heat but why are all of you idiots that slurped Golden for 5 years now calling Richt a corch after 8 games? You defend a Pedo State ****** but won't even let Rick complete 1 recruiting cycle

Also..........LAZ ROBBED THAT BANK :machinegun:

Advertisement
People just want to be the first to say it didn't work out. Even if he wins 8 championships here time will eventually pass where he will be released and they would still say they knew it way back when on the day he leaves.

I don't get some of these people. Things aren't black and white like some of you clowns want to think. If I say that Richt hasn't been doing a good job lately and needs to get an OC or drastically improve his playcalling, that doesn't mean I think he's a corch. The same way that saying that I liked some of the adjustments he's made in the last couple of games doesnt mean I think he's the next Jimmy Johnson.

Lets just see how this season ends and praise what needs to be praised while criticizing what needs to be criticized. It doesn't have to be one way or another ffs.

People just want to be the first to say it didn't work out. Even if he wins 8 championships here time will eventually pass where he will be released and they would still say they knew it way back when on the day he leaves.

Can't speak for anyone else, but my criticisms of Rix are based on what he's done so far. I praised him for things he did well, and I've ripped his fcking *** for being an abomination as an OC.

It's not like he's got Saban's track record and deserves blind acceptance until he starts racking up NCs. His last 7 years or so at UGA are an absolute mixed bag.

They didn't fire him for winning championships. He's a great guy that everyone there loved. So it was even tougher for them to fire him than it would be if he was a dyck like Folden.

Petrino will resort back to being a corch when his heisman candidate leaves. Just like Jimbo.

Advertisement
I just know what I have seen at different places. When Jon Gruden came to the Bucs there were some people bashing it and they held on through the Super Bowl win and so forth. Then when he finally got fired like almost all coaches do those people were hunting around looking for their congrats on predicting it long ago. Now we see that team has just fallen off the map since they fired him. People are still proud that they didn't like the only coach to get us a Super Bowl from the start.

There are some things I would like to see done better. I think the biggest thing is we are starting the wrong running back from production on the field. I also know if our players could not drop the football, not let through the other team to block extra points and field goals, not get called on phantom holding or phantom targeting, not have a phantom TD called and review upheld then the outlook here would be a lot different. We still should start out faster on offense but i don't know how much is on play calling vs how much is on the players.

At this point we are playing for pride and for the future recruiting. I am going to stay positive and give him a chance. Also not give any recruits who might be on the edge and how check on here any extra incentive to waiver away from UM.

Mark Richt's arrival came with high expectations.

The right things were said and done since Golden was fired. Richt was returning to a hands-on approach, bringing up memories of great FSU offenses he ran in the mid-late 90s and good early years at UGA. A new staff, including a top DL coach in Kuligowski. New defense, back to an aggressive, attacking scheme. The 'Paradise Camp' for top recruits seemed to be a big success. Money was being poured into the program. Building an IPF is underway. Even the uniforms were changed, very close to those worn in the 80s-90s.

All that goodwill went out the window when Miami started playing an ACC conference schedule and Richt's offense tanked.

This month of bad play is causing Post Traumatic Sports Disorder for Cane fans disheartened and disillusioned by Coker, Shannon, and Golden.

Last edited:
It's ricks fault we lost to FSU UNC and ND

Just disgusting the way we lost those games. Makes me wanna puke

Advertisement
Was he hated and called a corch by the Louisville fanbase last season after starting 0-3. And that was in year 2 of his 2nd stint. Richt deserves heat but why are all of you idiots that slurped Golden for 5 years now calling Richt a corch after 8 games? You defend a Pedo State ****** but won't even let Rick complete 1 recruiting cycle

Also..........LAZ ROBBED THAT BANK :machinegun:

Man, let's pull stats out of our asses without the proper perspective.

Louisville's 2015 first 3 games:

Date OpponentTime/TVTickets
Saturday
Sep. 5
Auburn Tigers
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA
Lost 31-24
Saturday
Sep. 12
Houston Cougars
Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, KY
Lost 34-31
Thursday
Sep. 17
Clemson Tigers
Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, KY
Lost 20-17

20-17 to the same Clemson team that beat us last year by how much again? And if you think somehow we don't get our **** pushed in by these same team this year you are smoking something stronger than crack.

Richt vs Petrino is Checkers vs Chess and with Petrino getting to take take 2 turns to Richt's one.

Petrino will resort back to being a corch when his heisman candidate leaves. Just like Jimbo.

I always hate this d.umbass rationale.

You need studs to win games. All the greatest coaches had studs on their teams that everyone recruited.

Advertisement

Don't tell that to the geniuses around here who think it's their OL that is responsible for Jackson's success LMAO

Jimbo ran circles around Richt in the 2nd half of the Miami-FSU game this year. No way that should have been a loss.

So if Jimbo is a corch, what does that say about our guy?

Don't tell that to the geniuses around here who think it's their OL that is responsible for Jackson's success LMAO

Jimbo ran circles around Richt in the 2nd half of the Miami-FSU game this year. No way that should have been a loss.

The same jimbo who needed 5 comeback victories in 2014 with a heisman winner (jameis) and heisman candidate (cook) on his team? The same Jimbo that got his **** pushed in by Oregon? If his FUPA wasn't covering your eyes you'd see he's a corch like the rest of them.

The same jimbo who needed 5 comeback victories in 2014 with a heisman winner (jameis) and heisman candidate (cook) on his team? The same Jimbo that got his **** pushed in by Oregon? If his FUPA wasn't covering your eyes you'd see he's a corch like the rest of them.

Sure.

But again, if Jimbo is a corch and he out coached our guy, what does that say about Richt?

Advertisement

You talking about when he was corching Louisville into an NFL job or when he had Arkansas in the top 5? What type of corch is he reverting too after the stud QB he develops leaves?

the Richt haters are a bunch of clowns on this site who think they have a clue what it takes to turn this program around with their fake *** "offensive breakdowns"??? lol gtfoh

Richt got a lot of praise for the changes he has made. He's put this program back on the right track. The offense has become woeful during this losing streak. Now that the season is basically fvcked he needs to either prove he can still competently scheme, call plays, and make adjustments or learn that he needs to bring in an OC.

Advertisement
Back