Petit-Frere & Richard Gouraige

JMG

Sophomore
I see [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] has shouted out Canes fans on twitter to show these guys some love.

It seemed like they were longshots but if [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] is trying to rally the troops I could see it being worth the effort.

Advertisement
I see [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] has shouted out Canes fans on twitter to show these guys some love.

It seemed like they were longshots but if [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] is trying to rally the troops I could see it being worth the effort.

This would bring gator tears as they think they're 100% theirs

This would bring gator tears as they think they're 100% theirs

Gouraige especially.

I live in Tampa and Petit not on the level of Kayode or Rousseau who are faster, more skilled and athletic. The other Frenchman is a quality OT but I like Campbell and Montilus better because they play better competition.

I live in Tampa and Petit not on the level of Kayode or Rousseau who are faster, more skilled and athletic. The other Frenchman is a quality OT but I like Campbell and Montilus better because they play better competition.

I agree with this, I went back and watched the highlights for Barnes, Campbell, P-F, Gouraige and a couple of sleepers a few weeks ago and came away with this:

Barnes is the best of the bunch but is still raw. Same goes for Campbell. Those two imo were the most physical of the bunch and were the best in the running game. As for P-F and Gouraige their athleticism is very obvious and honestly kinda off the charts, but they also have longer, more slender frames so that should be the case. I also found them to be more raw than the other two guys. My biggest concern with those guys was that they didn't seem to dominate physically like you would prefer to see at the HS level. I just didn't see them blowing guys off the ball as i expected. But imo they are both true LT prospects and more pass-blockers than run-blockers. With Barnes and Campbell I see them being much more balanced between run/pass and being able to play either OT spot. I could also see either playing OG due to their mass and ability to create lanes in the running game.

Advertisement
Just can't understand grown folks tweeting at kids to try and get them to go to the school they root for

cringe worthy when our rivals hound these kids on social media and same for us.

If the coaches aren't showing these kids enough "love" they aren't doing their job or aren't interested in the kid

go head and DV me

Just can't understand grown folks tweeting at kids to try and get them to go to the school they root for

If the coaches aren't showing these kids enough "love" they aren't doing their job or aren't interested in the kid

go head and DV me

So you don't believe that the families of current recruits should reach out & show love to other top targets in order to build the class?

Advertisement

go head and DV me

So you don't believe that the families of current recruits should reach out & show love to other top targets in order to build the class?

I mean if you are a family member of a top recruit thats one thing

asking a bunch of people who have no connection to reach out to these kids is another. Fanbases just dont know how to act on social media and sh*t gets weird asf

Clearly you disagree but having Bob from Doral filling up some kids DM's because he wants him to go to the school he roots for is weird to me

go head and DV me

asking a bunch of people who have no connection to reach out to these kids is another. Fanbases just dont know how to act on social media and sh*t gets weird asf

Clearly you disagree but having Bob from Doral filling up some kids DM's because he wants him to go to the school he roots for is weird to me

"Showing love" on Twitter is just part of recruiting nowadays. You see kids all the time asking for love from fans.

Most people consider "showing love" as a follow, a like, or a retweet, not sending kids weird DM's.

go head and DV me

"Showing love" on Twitter is just part of recruiting nowadays. You see kids all the time asking for love from fans.

Most people consider "showing love" as a follow, a like, or a retweet, not sending kids weird DM's.

LOL you act like you are new to social media. It's sad seeing kids post things that aren't even recruiting related then see grown men fighting in the kids mentions over their schools.

Again you do you, but if a kid chooses Miami because more cane fans liked or retweet their tweets and not because of the coaches or the program that'll be a first that I know of and a disappointment. And sadly you dont let the junkyard dog off the chain, you know some of these fans go overboard on this ****

Petit-Frere, Gouraige and William Barnes.

I'd like to take one of those three from UF on top of John Campbell at OT.

Advertisement
All three are top ten tackles. Not sure who, if any, we have a realistic shot at.

Just give me one.

Advertisement
Are we recruiting Petit-Frere? Sounds like the kind of talent we need at LT

Advertisement
Back