Petey says "change is coming"

Text just received, verbatim:

"Pres Frenk called in, R Fain led discussion...Al and Kelly Golden have been summoned to campus at 6 PM. Its over".

I'm in

10_bridesmaids_its_happening.webp
 
Currently being heard at Hect:

[video=youtube_share;o7koK9V9c5M]http://youtu.be/o7koK9V9c5M[/video]
 
Text just received, verbatim:

"Pres Frenk called in, R Fain led discussion...Al and Kelly Golden have been summoned to campus at 6 PM. Its over".

I am very close friends with Jagr's wife (sorry I never introduced myself bud) and I can cosign on what he's saying.
 
Text just received, verbatim:

"Pres Frenk called in, R Fain led discussion...Al and Kelly Golden have been summoned to campus at 6 PM. Its over".

I am very close friends with Jagr's wife (sorry I never introduced myself bud) and I can cosign on what he's saying.

So it sounds like we'll be in a Will Muschamp situation? He'll ride out the year but the announcement will come soon that he's gone at the end of the year (while they work out the details of the contract)? I think I'm fine with that.
 
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 53s54 seconds ago
As of this moment, it's business as usual in Coral Gables. Al Golden scheduled to talk with reporters tonight, as usual on days after games.
 
Back
Top