Petey says "change is coming"

ok. u guys sit here and curse all day. i speak to people on a regular basis that wont even come on these boards because they think its filled with nut jobs. go ahead. believe butch will be coaching against duke geniuses.

The guy coaching Miami next week is currently employed by Miami. Who the f*ck thinks Butch or any other outside coach would be hired and on the sideline next week?
Exactly. That's the lame fake insider schtick at its worst. He just latched onto the easiest concept possible (Davis will not be the HC next week) to make himself look connected when Davis isn't UM's HC next week.

Yeah. No ****. Anyone who thinks um would hire an outside HC halfway through the season to start coaching is retarded. It's never happened. It'll never happen.

i've said butch davis has had constant contact with some on the BOT for months. stu miller's dad hired him. he has a line of communication and told them he wont take another job until he knows he wont be the next um coach. some on this BOT still would fight him. i dont think it has crap to do with UNC, i think its just the fact he left UM which is dumb because schiano turned them down, yet he is under consideration since his agent reached out.

Zzzzzzzz. You're a fake, and your schtick is boring. Quit trying to convince me that you're not a fake because it'll never happen.

Keep going with your gimmick though if it makes your empty life a little more bearable to have some 15 year old kid tied to his bed wearing a hockey helmet asking you questions about your fake info.

dude i prob make your yearly salary in a month. take a hike

to the others, i dont know who the 10 win coach was, i just know it wasnt leach or schiano.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
its at 7pm. reporters have not been notified of any changes yet. if it happens, it will be last minute.

chances are people saw porter's tweet and tried to jump on it so they didnt look like they were behind.

And broke, i dont ever come at you but i do remember you saying some **** like you support golden. And that was thos season

Even if they are going to let Golden coach until the end of the season they better still let it be known he is getting fired after the final game. Don't act like you are letting the season play out and observing the last 5 games. That would be outright embarrassing after yesterday. Some sort of decision should already be made.

Advertisement
Back