Peter

Normally this would cost you. How about "Cane Source" "Hurricane Connection" "U Plug" freaking anything else other than "Out The Huddle." Out The Huddle sounds like Jalen Ramsey telling you how to paint your toenails on some RuPaul ish

Advertisement
Frankly, whether Ariz knows stuff or doesn't, there is an element to reading between the lines around here. I think he said what he said on the podcast because that's what he needed to say, both for the good of the program and to keep the relationships he needs to do his job. He also made a VERY cryptic appearance, and sudden disappearance from a thread about Art Sitsonthebench just about a week or ten days ago that my intuition told me was all we needed to know.

Frankly, we shouldn't, and I'd prefer we didn't, know about every little machination going on behind the scenes in the UM football offices. If we knew everything, then so would everyone else. But if you pay enough attention and have the intelligence to read between the lines, you can get a pretty good inkling of what's going on and, with the benefit of hindsight, really know what happened even if it's not spelled out for you in words no longer than three to five letters.

If that's not good enough for you, get mommy to pour you a glass of warm milk and go read a children's book.
Ariz is a reporter, isn't he? Does he have journalist creds? He chooses to tell people things he's confident in and let them know when he was right. Aint nothing wrong with people noticing when he was not right. No reason to create an environment where he's above criticism, and infallible. Hes an adult and can handle the pros and cons without people needing to cover for him. Best thing he could do is remind folks less often about when he was right. The result will be fewer people noticing when he wasn't.

Advertisement
Back