Peter

mlw352

Sophomore
This some big news and you missing **** bruh you gone to chasing them bags and done forgot about us

Advertisement
I'm not sure how much inside info Pete had on Sits here unless he was just sitting on it. The last time it came up, Pete said he was Richt's guy and nothing had changed. I find it hard to believe all of this just happened in the last 2 weeks, so again, not sure how much Pete knew about this or was told. Either that, or he really just kept it to himself which doesn't make much sense to me... oh well. I just want to know if we are in on anyone or if we are just going after it in 2019

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

We want moar info or we’re no longer paying our 75$ monthly due for super duper double secret access

Last edited:
Perhaps S did not decommit rather coaching staff said"go somewheres else,you will never play at the U!"
Once read when Richt makes a commitment,he has never reneged on that commitment.

Advertisement
I'm not sure how much inside info Pete had on Sits here unless he was just sitting on it. The last time it came up, Pete said he was Richt's guy and nothing had changed. I find it hard to believe all of this just happened in the last 2 weeks, so again, not sure how much Pete knew about this or was told. Either that, or he really just kept it to himself which doesn't make much sense to me... oh well. I just want to know if we are in on anyone or if we are just going after it in 2019

Petes in the clouds doing inside the huddle ****. Hes been feeding us 247 quality type "works" the last 2 months.

Petes in the clouds doing inside the huddle ****. Hes been feeding us 247 quality type "works" the last 2 months.

YR103.gif

He's been MIA for some time now. I'm guessing his new business ventures are taking up most of his time. Oh well.........

Advertisement

I mean... ya

UM might have tightened up on info leaks this year. I think Mutt Porter was crying about no longer being able to get any info from UM.

There’s really nothing to tell here. We forced the big sadsack pollock HS backup QB out.

Advertisement
Frankly, whether Ariz knows stuff or doesn't, there is an element to reading between the lines around here. I think he said what he said on the podcast because that's what he needed to say, both for the good of the program and to keep the relationships he needs to do his job. He also made a VERY cryptic appearance, and sudden disappearance from a thread about Art Sitsonthebench just about a week or ten days ago that my intuition told me was all we needed to know.

Frankly, we shouldn't, and I'd prefer we didn't, know about every little machination going on behind the scenes in the UM football offices. If we knew everything, then so would everyone else. But if you pay enough attention and have the intelligence to read between the lines, you can get a pretty good inkling of what's going on and, with the benefit of hindsight, really know what happened even if it's not spelled out for you in words no longer than three to five letters.

If that's not good enough for you, get mommy to pour you a glass of warm milk and go read a children's book.

Last edited:
Frankly, whether Ariz knows stuff or doesn't, there is an element to reading between the lines around here. I think he said what he said on the podcast because that's what he needed to say, both for the good of the program and to keep the relationships he needs to do his job. He also made a VERY cryptic appearance, and sudden disappearance from a threat about Art Sitsonthebench just about a week or ten days ago that my intuition told me was all we needed to know.

Frankly, we shouldn't and I'd prefer we didn't know about every little machination going on behind the scenes in the UM football offices. If we knew everything, then so would everyone else. But if you pay enough attention and have the intelligence to read between the lines, you can get a pretty good inkling of what's going on and, with the benefit of hindsight, really know what happened even if it's not spelled out for you in words no longer than three to five letters.

If that's not good enough for you, get mommy to pour you a glass of warm milk and go read a children's book.

LMAO!

Frankly, whether Ariz knows stuff or doesn't, there is an element to reading between the lines around here. I think he said what he said on the podcast because that's what he needed to say, both for the good of the program and to keep the relationships he needs to do his job. He also made a VERY cryptic appearance, and sudden disappearance from a thread about Art Sitsonthebench just about a week or ten days ago that my intuition told me was all we needed to know.

Frankly, we shouldn't, and I'd prefer we didn't, know about every little machination going on behind the scenes in the UM football offices. If we knew everything, then so would everyone else. But if you pay enough attention and have the intelligence to read between the lines, you can get a pretty good inkling of what's going on and, with the benefit of hindsight, really know what happened even if it's not spelled out for you in words no longer than three to five letters.

EL O EL

Advertisement
The fame has gotten to Petes head, back in the day he would post the list of recruits at every game and give insight in to each. Now he is more "big time"

YR103.gif

The site is kind of returning to the early years where we are dependent on copy paste for info. Its most valuable piece is gator tears now. Pete should probably just sell his stock and put a new head guy in charge so he can focus on outting huddles full time.

YR103.gif

The site is kind of returning to the early years where we are dependent on copy paste for info. Its most valuable piece is gator tears now. Pete should probably just sell his stock and put a new head guy in charge so he can focus on outting huddles full time.

I appreciate what [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] has done. Built the best FREE website on the net. This place makes my commute bearable. Just being honest, I would pay for OTH if it didn't have such a freaking terrible name. Who thought that up "Out The Huddle?" Sounds like some Perez Hilton ish

Advertisement
Back