2024 Peter Gonzalez, WR - Pittsburgh Central Catholic

One9

Senior
MEDIA=twitter]1663933449151954945[/MEDIA]

-------

Gonzales has a top three of Penn State, Miami and Virginia Tech.

He has an official visit to Penn State for June 16, and he will officially visit Virginia Tech on June 23.

"I am working on Miami right now," he said.

Advertisement
MEDIA=twitter]1663933449151954945[/MEDIA]

-------

Gonzales has a top three of Penn State, Miami and Virginia Tech.

He has an official visit to Penn State for June 16, and he will officially visit Virginia Tech on June 23.

"I am working on Miami right now," he said.

His dad is from down here and played QB at Coral Park before going to play at Pittsburgh.

Advertisement
i remember i hated his dad for a game we played them i may have been in middle school or elementary then his dad played at pitt.

The reverse get back?.

Advertisement
I’m okay with him being the 3* upside gem as long as the WR class has 4 kids in it. We need some serious juice in the WR room, minimum two top 100 kids to go along with Chance and a kid like Gonzalez (preferably a 5* program changer or two).

Advertisement
Two team battle between UM and Penn State. If he has a commitable offer from PSU, my gut says they will be the pick. Too many WRs down here for his offer to stand with us, especially if we get this OFF corrected.

Advertisement
His dad is from down here and played QB at Coral Park before going to play at Pittsburgh.
Nice reference! His CP team was the only team to beat those Wilkie lead teams from Miami High in the early 90s. The CP vs Miami High after Andrew was one of the only night games after.

Advertisement
Back