Peter,

just a question,
I was told that the coaches expected Collins to Miami
and this announcement last night took them by surprise

is this true?

Advertisement
Not Peter, but yeah we thought we were getting Collins

The late scramble for backs makes that clear

I was told something totally different...that they expected this and have a plan in place??

PETER?? WHAT IS IT????

I started shaking my head last night when he kept saying "all schools are the same, all campuses are the same, blah, blah, blah" Knew were done then.

Advertisement
I was told something totally different...that they expected this and have a plan in place??

PETER?? WHAT IS IT????

They wouldnt be scrambling around like they are if they expected this. Collins and his coach duped UM big time.

I started shaking my head last night when he kept saying "all schools are the same, all campuses are the same, blah, blah, blah" Knew were done then.

What I don't understand is he said he'd go to the school he was most comfortable at and then he chose the school that was probably most different from home, that he had been to less times, with probably the least people he knows

What I don't understand is he said he'd go to the school he was most comfortable at and then he chose the school that was probably most different from home, that he had been to less times, with probably the least people he knows

Suitcases full of $$ would make me feel comfortable.

This definitely smells funny, I have to believe they thought they had him, but maybe the spot for DK opened up because Collins backed out

Advertisement
People are obsessed with saying it dealt with money. The kid just picked a different school. Get over it.

There were a lot of people who are close to this kid who thought that he would and should choose Miami. It's too bad for him because he missed out on an incredible opportunity.

Advertisement
IMO Collins was telling both schools that he was coming. It was clear by his words and his coach's that he was the type of kid who had a hard time saying no to anyone.

firstly, this kid doesnt really have the miami swag. He is kind of a cornball. Second, he was considered to have had a disappointing jr year. Then he decommits from us and he was considered the next barry sanders. I rather kids who want to be canes.

Advertisement
firstly, this kid doesnt really have the miami swag. He is kind of a cornball. Second, he was considered to have had a disappointing jr year. Then he decommits from us and he was considered the next barry sanders. I rather kids who want to be canes.

STFU with this **** already

PETER?? WHAT IS IT????

It's the dreaded Fog of War..... cause Ferman said so, wait he didn't, wait its 50/50, no its a lock, **** hes not coming, new development could happen, its 60/40, now 62.8965/37.1135....

the reason I ask, based upon what I was told
the players and some HS coaches may be undermining Al's tenure at Miami
this is either an example of that opinion, or just a kid deciding they liked Arkansas better

if the coaches were told, two days before signing day - that he was LOIing to Miami and announces Razorbacks
it would only add fuel to the "rumor mill"

Advertisement
Back