Peter Ariz

shake&bake

Band
Banned
Man what’s up with you ?

Are you really black balling your true first cult at canesight ?

Did you lose your sauces ?

We love you man but com’mon OTH just isn’t for everyone.

Gives us The work, the recruits at each game, some more interviews.

-Much Love 99% of canesinsight
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

Advertisement
he does not owe us anything and one thing puts food on the table and the other does not. So respect everything you have done and appreciate everything you have done.

Last edited:
Speak for yourself. I appreciate everything that Pete and everyone else associated with CanesInsight have been doing.

Well one is a free site and the other puts bread on the table, real life gon real life.

Agreed-posts like once a week at best and 50 percent of the time its to promote OTH.

He did say when OTH started he would not let it affect what he does here. Sorry Pete, but just being real.

QB decommits and there isnt one word. May be going back to Fermantor.

Pete at 25% is better than Ferman.

Advertisement
Will preface this by saying you do not owe us anything and one thing puts food on the table and the other does not. So respect everything you have done and appreciate everything you have done.

With that said, you said you would not let OTH affect this site.

Just calling it like i see it.

So you would return to a site whose owner collaborated with the Yahoo writer who wrote that hit piece on UM? You suck bags of pingas.

EDIT: Apparently someone stole jhtheking's bag of pingas.

Last edited:
What exactly is there to report on that isn't being covered on CIS?

Advertisement
Man what’s up with you ?

Are you really black balling your true first cult at canesight ?

Did you lose your sauces ?

We love you man but com’mon OTH just isn’t for everyone.

Gives us The work, the recruits at each game, some more interviews.

-Much Love 99% of canesinsight
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

Just chatted with Peter, he is partying with the team in south beach, but he asked me to tell you to "stay in yo lane"

Well one is a free site and the other puts bread on the table, real life gon real life.

CIS also puts butter on his bread, dude. That's how "free" sites work. You get traffic volume on the site and companies pay you for advertising on your site. He likely devotes more time to OTH bc it's a paying membership site, which = direct revenue for content. He can just sit back and let us click away in the message boards all day on CIS and collect a pay check. Nothing but love for Pete, but that's just how it works.

Advertisement

CIS also puts butter on his bread, dude. That's how "free" sites work. You get traffic volume on the site and companies pay you for advertising on your site. He likely devotes more time to OTH bc it's a paying membership site, which = direct revenue for content. He can just sit back and let us click away in the message boards all day on CIS and collect a pay check. Nothing but love for Pete, but that's just how it works.

I realize that but it was easier to just explain in two lines the way I did.

PETE REAL TALK I PAY IRVINS FOR THE RECRUITING TIDBITS BRUH AND I'D GLADLY PAY YOU FOR THE RECRUITING TIDBITS MY *****....... BEING 100 ABOUT IT YOU'VE BEEN A G ABOUT KEEPING THIS SITE FREE AND YOU SHOULD KEEP IT FREE FOREVER!!!

BUT FOR US THAT'S WILLING TO PAY FOR A BIT EXTRA GO AHEAD AND GIVE US AN INSIDER EXCLUSIVE EVERY NOW AND B AGAIN I'D RATHER PAY YOU THAN THE OTHER SITES.

close, but for the novices, you made it sound like CIS doesn't put cheddar in his pocket...it's all about context and articulating, but sure, you right

Advertisement
PETE REAL TALK I PAY IRVINS FOR THE RECRUITING TIDBITS BRUH AND I'D GLADLY PAY YOU FOR THE RECRUITING TIDBITS MY *****....... BEING 100 ABOUT IT YOU'VE BEEN A G ABOUT KEEPING THIS SITE FREE AND YOU SHOULD KEEP IT FREE FOREVER!!!

BUT FOR US THAT'S WILLING TO PAY FOR A BIT EXTRA GO AHEAD AND GIVE US AN INSIDER EXCLUSIVE EVERY NOW AND B AGAIN I'D RATHER PAY YOU THAN THE OTHER SITES.

Henny night switch to Sunday this week?

Shesh.

close, but for the novices, you made it sound like CIS doesn't put cheddar in his pocket...it's all about context and articulating, but sure, you right

Not to the level that OTH will where he is a founding owner. Do you forget that he wasn’t a founding member here and he came over from Canesinsider? My point was simple, this site isnt bringing in the paper the other will nor does it have the potential. I did state it in a simplistic way and that was intentional, so it was concise and to the point.

Advertisement
Back