Peter Ariz

Advertisement
Y'all also act like there is a lot going on right now. Outside of a few potential flips it's Tyson and Briggs left both of whom Pete has commented on. Our class is almost done and he still provides the work FOR FREE often. Thanks Pete, we appreciate you

Man what’s up with you ?

Are you really black balling your true first cult at canesight ?

Did you lose your sauces ?

We love you man but com’mon OTH just isn’t for everyone.

Gives us The work, the recruits at each game, some more interviews.

-Much Love 99% of canesinsight
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

GTFOH

What's great about Ariz's articles is they are concise,informed and do not fly all over the board
like most of the rest of the comments.But a better question is if Ariz is too busy,why not a replacement;
ie Paranos.
Its getting too late in the recruiting season and nothing from Ariz!

Advertisement
When there is something that needs reporting on, I’ll do just that.

Trust me, I’m tracking everything behind the scenes and when there’s something to know, I’ll post.

When recruiting season picks back up now, I’ll have as many updates as ever.

Trust me, I’m tracking everything behind the scenes and when there’s something to know, I’ll post.

Did Tyson go to UGA this weekend?

OP is on to something. Is there any way I can get my subscription prorated to reflect the reduction in new content on CIS?

Advertisement

I'M DONE THAT'S ALL I WANTED TO SEE. NEVER SEE **** FROM ME AGAIN. I'LL WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE SEASON ENDS

That OTH **** is lame. Don't care for dudes reminiscing on stuff that happened 20 years ago. Paying money to watch a video of Antrel Rolle describing a time he got into a fistfight in practice?

Advertisement

Aye Pete Ariz, " Don't speak to fools they scorn the wisdom of your words" - Nasir Jones

Man what’s up with you ?

Are you really black balling your true first cult at canesight ?

Did you lose your sauces ?

We love you man but com’mon OTH just isn’t for everyone.

Gives us The work, the recruits at each game, some more interviews.

-Much Love 99% of canesinsight
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

Your developing a nice little reputation already with you freakin 7 chit *** posts... come out of the closet you cross dresser!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back