Pete your boy Genron

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what Im being led to believe here is that in less than one year, Im not sure if its been 6 months, this Genron fella has been able to strike up this very close relationship with TV and his mom that supercedes anything our staff has with them, and is selling him to LSU? Am I getting this right? TV transferred this year, its not like Genron has been coaching him all these years, and has been this presence in his life like say that fat *** that coached Collins.......

he's just a liaison or agent so to speak between the 2 parties. Its not the close relationship that is sending him to LSU, its other things.

I get that but to say that everything is signed sealed and delivered is a bit of a stretch. TV's mom wants him at home so she can see him play. First the whole money thing is so hysterical, maybe they should have opened up their check book for the best DT in the state over there in Willis III, whose mom also happens to be a huge LSU fan. Im sure TV is being receptive to what LSU is pitching, they have after all been pretty good at defense the last decade or so, but no its got to be money. So they didnt open up their purses for the local kid whose family wanted him at LSU, but they will for the kid from Miami that has only been around their handler for only 6 or so months? Kid is interested in us and he is interested in LSU, you either close or you dont......

Perhaps UF paid more?

Maybe, but I was always under the impression that LSU could outbid almost anyone for a recruit, the story said they did outbid UF for Peterson. So did we outbid UF for TV, when he committed to us and the LSU came with a bigger offer? Look I know it happens but if they really has an unlimited budget and got who ever they wanted then we would never ever be able to sign any studs.

Advertisement
So what Im being led to believe here is that in less than one year, Im not sure if its been 6 months, this Genron fella has been able to strike up this very close relationship with TV and his mom that supercedes anything our staff has with them, and is selling him to LSU? Am I getting this right? TV transferred this year, its not like Genron has been coaching him all these years, and has been this presence in his life like say that fat *** that coached Collins.......

he's just a liaison or agent so to speak between the 2 parties. Its not the close relationship that is sending him to LSU, its other things.

I get that but to say that everything is signed sealed and delivered is a bit of a stretch. TV's mom wants him at home so she can see him play. First the whole money thing is so hysterical, maybe they should have opened up their check book for the best DT in the state over there in Willis III, whose mom also happens to be a huge LSU fan. Im sure TV is being receptive to what LSU is pitching, they have after all been pretty good at defense the last decade or so, but no its got to be money. So they didnt open up their purses for the local kid whose family wanted him at LSU, but they will for the kid from Miami that has only been around their handler for only 6 or so months? Kid is interested in us and he is interested in LSU, you either close or you dont......

Perhaps UF paid more?

This..no 4-8 school with a hot seat coach nabs 3 5 stars in like a week without some fishy **** going on

Its it pretty rare for an official to start on a Thursday? I know official visits cannot exceed 48 hours.

Advertisement
Honestly Pete has become friendly with a bunch of anti-miami guys including chad wilson and now this guy

Perhaps UF paid more?

This..no 4-8 school with a hot seat coach nabs 3 5 stars in like a week without some fishy **** going on

UF finished 4-8 because their offense is a mess. Their defense under Muschamp has been very very stout, and if you noticed all their really big commits have come on that side of the ball.

he saw it on another board and it is from legit sources. is it really all that surprising? really? we know about L$U, we know about Genron and we know about major college football. L$U has a bad need for a DT like we do, they just make $ure that need gets filled at all costs.

link of GTFOH

@bobby (my phone keeps tweaking out when I click quote)
very true, but if he gets fired this year for another subpar season that wont help them. I'm convinced he's in desperation mode..he doesn't have to worry about repercussions, good old uncle $ ec will turn the other cheek haha

Advertisement
The whole de committing thing bc TV wanted to make sure AG was staying is total smoke screen. His handlers saw the perfect opportunity for him to walk. TV has spoke with the coaches and AG.. so what is TVs issue going foward? If he wanted to be here, he would of reupped a few days ago. There is only so much AG can do $$$. Good luck to the kid regardless of school, but **** these greasy SoFla liaisons

"I know people get paid, but could we please stop acting like everyone is getting paid"

I see this in EVERY thread about suspect recruiting. So the question is...who exactly is getting paid? Judging by the above, ain't nobody gettin paid

Advertisement
this is complete bull****. Drummond dropped TV off at Miami last weekend. U all believe anything

Advertisement
Genron was seen piloting the plane to lsu Sources confirmed

GTFO with all this bull**** Holmes

The whole de committing thing bc TV wanted to make sure AG was staying is total smoke screen. His handlers saw the perfect opportunity for him to walk. TV has spoke with the coaches and AG.. so what is TVs issue going foward? If he wanted to be here, he would of reupped a few days ago. There is only so much AG can do $$$. Good luck to the kid regardless of school, but **** these greasy SoFla liaisons

Seriously. I don't know how anyone can defend Genron. The guy makes his money off of taking advantage of youth down in South Florida by taking highly touted recruits to the highest bidder. He's nothing but a middle man/street agent. The guy is pathetic.

Getting picked up by LSU booster and TV with Mom for visit,
Rumor has $$$ all over it and TV to LSU is a formality...

What say u bout your boy???

421.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back