Pete your boy Genron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like most on this board he does like miami but he isnt a big fan of the coaching staff

Probably cause they don't break him off with his normal cut. GTFO here with likes Miami but not the current staff.

Because its true, he likes the program he and a lot of coaches down here dont like some of the coaches on the staff , no speculation there thats the truth

What difference does that make??? It is still bad for Miami.

I'll never understand why people go to such great lengths to defend this guy.

Because most of the things said about him are just speculations

The guy is a fan just like us, he bashes the coaches just like us on the site

Lol if the guy was such a fan of the school, wouldn't he push kids to UM? Smh. I'm amazed at the lengths people go to in order to defense such characters as Altron...I mean genron.

Advertisement
if you actually believe that Miami recruits 100% cleanly, then you might as well believe in Santa too.

why would studs who have no connection to Miami, such as Muhammad, turn down "thousands of dollars" from top SEC schools and play in Miami?

Wow...I mean...wow.

Is this real life? Now we're paying AQM?

Except that he has direct access to recruits and bashes coaches to them. Big difference. He is bad for Miami anyway you cut it.

How do you know he directly says it to recruits? Because he says it on twitter? Then we all who bash the coaches on this site purposely are pushing kids away

How do you know he doesn't say it directly to recruits? Works both ways. There is enough smoke around this dude to know something is up. But if you put him ahead of the program you cheer for, then so be it. I won't.

Lmao, im not putting him ahead of the program lmao, everything said about him is pure speculation, sorry if im not one who jumps to conclusions

Probably cause they don't break him off with his normal cut. GTFO here with likes Miami but not the current staff.

Because its true, he likes the program he and a lot of coaches down here dont like some of the coaches on the staff , no speculation there thats the truth

Lol if the guy was such a fan of the school, wouldn't he push kids to UM? Smh. I'm amazed at the lengths people go to in order to defense such characters as Altron...I mean genron.

Well didnt he drive TV to campus this past week

Advertisement
He must be a fan of UM, then.

:/

How do you know he doesnt push kids there?

There are coaches out there that stay out of kids recruiting, not every coach has a personal agenda for their kids, not saying there isnt but its not as rampant as most think here

Well didnt he drive TV to campus this past week
423.gif

Advertisement
this dude genron is a self admitted FSU fan. I don't know what the **** you guys are even discussing.

@traveeey99: @CaneAndrew2012 you guys are foolish im still in miami going home from a basketball game smh

You all are tripping for real man.they see all of this lol.

Yeah.... That makes valentine want to come here /:

Advertisement
The flight to lsu was delayed I guess It turned out that genron couldn't pilot the plane ...... Smh y'all some ******* clowns mane if the kid doesn't wanna come to miami is on him not anyone else get that **** thru your heads

This thread is ghay and should be locked. You can't have all these baseless accusations just floating oit there. It makes us look bad.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back