Pete, what's your view on the DT strategy for this class...

Advertisement
I think the strategy is just fine. I don't understand why people are so worried. McIntosh and Norton won't both turn pro after this year , u wouldn't think and u still have moten, people forget tyriec martin last years class and with ford in this years class and possibility of dj Johnson ending up at dt as that is where he played in under armor game and Miami should be ok at dt if don't add another one.

one thing kool has always done is get kids ready quickly and develop 3 stars into studs, at Missouri he hardly ever had 4 stars but he turned 3 stars into studs who got drafted in 1st round. if coaches didn't feel needed to go after more then 1 dt this year maybe they know are gonna move a guy like bethel or patchan to dt, or something we don't,

We fine. We will get some guys who are good. Kool will coach them up, then next thing u know we are 2 deep and they all get drafted. I am not worried about our D line at all. Ever.

I think the strategy is just fine. I don't understand why people are so worried. McIntosh and Norton won't both turn pro after this year , u wouldn't think and u still have moten, people forget tyriec martin last years class and with ford in this years class and possibility of dj Johnson ending up at dt as that is where he played in under armor game and Miami should be ok at dt if don't add another one.

one thing kool has always done is get kids ready quickly and develop 3 stars into studs, at Missouri he hardly ever had 4 stars but he turned 3 stars into studs who got drafted in 1st round. if coaches didn't feel needed to go after more then 1 dt this year maybe they know are gonna move a guy like bethel or patchan to dt, or something we don't,

Johnson wont be a dt.

Advertisement

Johnson wont be a dt.

Thank you...drives me crazy with the people on here assuming that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's amazing. People act like Richt has never recruited or coached football before.

Advertisement

Johnson wont be a dt.

Neither will Patchan.

I think Logan and Mathis are being recruited heavily by LSU and Bama still aren't they?

I want that LSU transfer for sure though.

Johnson wont be a dt.

Neither will Patchan.

Bethel might be a prime candidate for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We have the best dline coach in America. If he's not pressed for another dt then you shouldn't be either

Advertisement
I think they add a transfer. And D.J. Johnson could very well slide inside, we will see how his body develops

Great Post .....what about moving Bethel inside.....

Advertisement
Back