pete, what is the truth on powell

Advertisement
Does that mean that a desperate UF is offering him money or a job for a family member?

I think Muschamp has turned into Nick Nolte in that basketball movie with Shaquille.

I can hear him screaming now, and I'm in Los Angeles.

"We are all going to get shiitcanned if we don't win! Break out the rainy day funds 'cause it's fuucking pouring on our heads."

Advertisement
Does that mean that a desperate UF is offering him money or a job for a family member?

I think Muschamp has turned into Nick Nolte in that basketball movie with Shaquille.

I can hear him screaming now, and I'm in Los Angeles.

"We are all going to get shiitcanned if we don't win! Break out the rainy day funds 'cause it's fuucking pouring on our heads."

Awesome Blue Chips reference!!!!

Reading Powells twitter he is gone. And his last 15 comments have been either him saying, in so many words, that the Canes fans that freaked out on him had no small part in helping his decision or retweets of others bashing Cane fans for that bull****. And of course Chad Wilson jumped in and had some **** to say telling Cane fans were gonna deserve the next decommit because the current commits ae watching what we say and not liking it. And I GUARANTEE at least 80% of the people who get on here and freak out and flip their **** every time a kid goes elsewhere are the ones on twitter bashing 17-18 year olds kids. You people need to get a life/hobby/gf/child/pet/pastime/Xbox something to occupy your time instead of losing your **** for the world to see at a kid on twitter.

the majority of the people on this board dont even think he can play RB here. i like the kid and wanted him here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back