Pete: Tre Neal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like this kid, but athletically I think we should be trying Hester and Gayot first. But I like him better than this Turner kid now. Need safeties, I believe Neal could come in and contribute at least if we needed.

His highlights are good not great! I like Goyat and Hester more!

Tre Neal highlights
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2000660/

Go Canes

Tre Neal is better then Gayot and its not even close. Neal and Nicholson look like legit safeties. Gayot is a LB trying to play S. The fluidity between Neal/Nicholson and Gayot is extremely different. Gayot is super stiff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Seeing reported offers from UCF and K State...if we are going to offer off the radar kids, O'Leary and Snyder are two pretty good evaluators if you are not yet sold on Golden's eye for talent.

If I'm taking lower eval guys...or projects..not sure he is a reach or not but I prefer them to have plus size. This kid is a plus ,size db from a bigtime ga program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My question on this kid is, where is his speed gonna be after he gets here and puts on some weight? He's not lightening fast as it is, I do like his highlights though.

trying to get in touch with him

Were you able to get in touch with him Young Pete to gauge our, and his interest?

I really do like his film better than Gayot's.

supposed to be interviewing him tonight

131.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back