Pete Thamel(yahoo sports) preview to the game.

OK... so you're talking about something completely irrelevant to what I'm talking about.

Cool.
You realize you responded to me, right? That's on you for not responding to the substance of my statement, which is that questioning King's ability to make reads make it clear that you haven't watched him this year.

Advertisement
For this game on early downs the Dline has to play more disciplined or at least not do stupid stunts to help out the LBs. If their ever was a game for McCloud to show his experience well here u go time to step up

Also Miami’s Oline handled FSUs Dline who have some players on mainly Marvin Wilson who is better than any DLinemen on Clemson as of rn

Lol at our DTs sucking.
One of our DT’s is eating and the other is doing his job plugging up holes. Doing what we want him to do.

Advertisement
Yahoo pieces together what “unnamed assistant coaches say”. Lashlee is good enough to not make King solely a pocket passer. Miami has the horses to win this game for sure but Clemson has won 24 straight ACC so they go with the favorite. Play the game...

Advertisement
Back