Pete Thamel Of Sports Illustrated

252cane

All-ACC
On @790TheTicket, @SIPeteThamel says it continues to be "the industry expectation" that Butch Davis becomes UM coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2396048 said:
If its butch then just hire him already. Let him start recruiting.

This, I'm going to be excited if it's butch but you have to give the man a chance to piece this class back together.

crossover22[]_[];2396048 said:
If its butch then just hire him already. Let him start recruiting.

THIS.

The only right thing the BOT has done, in the last 5 years, is fire Fraulden. They're not used to the concept of doing the right thing.

On @790TheTicket, @SIPeteThamel says it continues to be "the industry expectation" that Butch Davis becomes UM coach

[video=youtube;a6P40wLThbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6P40wLThbc[/video]

This school never learns. If it's Butch, I'll be the first one in on the first banner in a few years.

Enjoy having Swasey still here. Pathetic if true.

Advertisement
For all the rubes who buy into the "UM is poor" line of horseshyt, just remember that UM donated a couple hundred K to Korn Ferry to help locate a guy who just starred in a movie about UM, who used to coach here, and who has been begging for the job for 2 years.

Advertisement
This school never learns. If it's Butch, I'll be the first one in on the first banner in a few years.

Enjoy having Swasey still here. Pathetic if true.

Your act is getting really boring. Enough already.

Last edited:
For all the rubes who buy into the "UM is poor" line of horseshyt, just remember that UM donated a couple hundred K to Korn Ferry to help locate a guy who just starred in a movie about UM, who used to coach here, and who has been begging for the job for 2 years.

Best post.

That's why it's so unbelievable to me that Butch gets the job. Lol

Can't be this incompetent!

Can't have wasted all this time and money to hire the guy they could have had last week, last month, or last year! Lol

SMH ...

this board is becoming like those spoiled kids in the stores you see that throw temper tantrums if they don't get exactly what they want.

Advertisement
Back