Pete says "The work" today.

Last time pete said something was happening i ended up checking my computer every hour for two days... no thanks pete .. i aint buying the cool aid.

Yes and then Huertelou's coach announced he was committing to Miami but there was a paperwork snag.

Bicho does not blame the provider of free recruiting coverage for a paperwork snag no one could predict.

Perhaps you should go pay Ferman for his insight instead.

Advertisement
Last time pete said something was happening i ended up checking my computer every hour for two days... no thanks pete .. i aint buying the cool aid.

Yes and then Huertelou's coach announced he was committing to Miami but there was a paperwork snag.

Bicho does not blame the provider of free recruiting coverage for a paperwork snag no one could predict.

jeez Pete I mean Bicho sound less Butthurt

Man really how are you going to complain about FREE recruiting info.... If you don't like Pete, Tito or the other mods and writers then you don't have to be here. All peter said yesterday was that the WORK was coming today...

Advertisement
Cant imagine anything new through the dead period and its most likely why we haven't had much from Pete. The Work will most likely contain

Cook gone

Lane to follow him

JC still looking good to us

Juco DT get was the "stay tuned"

Kaaya flying cross country = solid….

and none of those FAU commits will stick

Cant imagine anything new through the dead period and its most likely why we haven't had much from Pete. The Work will most likely contain

Cook gone

Lane to follow him

He might throw in the status of Derrick griffin is still unknown

Advertisement

Cook gone

Lane to follow him

If he says the JC DT was the stay tuned he's a fraud.

Bicho spends his money wisely.

Cook gone

Lane to follow him

No ACT result until the 30th SIAP.

Cook gone

Lane to follow him

No ACT result until the 30th SIAP.

This..

Advertisement

Cook gone

Lane to follow him

Yeah that would be sad to see him resort to something so pathetic. Everyone knew about Clint Heurttelou before Peter dropped his tweet about news coming.

Cook gone

Lane to follow him

Yeah that would be sad to see him resort to something so pathetic. Everyone knew about Clint Heurttelou before Peter dropped his tweet about news coming.

That's not what the "stay tuned" was

Advertisement

Cook gone

Lane to follow him

Cerenord..which was affected by Juco DT?

Cook gone

Lane to follow him

Cerenord..which was affected by Juco DT?

Nah, had to be way bigger news than that. Something about JC Jackson maybe.... Maybe Sony started answering the staff's calls. Last time he did that and we got a top 250/247 recruit at the one position we were striking out on thus far this cycle. It aint Cerenord or Heurttelou. Even Yeargin might be a stretch....

I was making a half *** joke at myself for even actually checking the site every hour. Im a huge fan of this site just giving pete the gears.

Great free site! But Pete shouldn't be crying wolf, pretty soon no one is going to take him seriously when he throws the bait out. It's got to be a big headliner for all the drama we are being drag through!

That being said, good work Pete, don't make me have to "tune" you out in the future.

...still confused...

Advertisement
Back