Pete, rename it "we're getting worked."

Advertisement
How can this admin not realize this staff is over its head. Golden and company can not lock down the local talent at all.

Golden can only have one yr left @ this point. How they have the recruits they do for '16 still confuses me. Nobody from '15 wants on this sinking ship yet talent from 16 does. Hmmmm

Advertisement
I think you guys have it all wrong. We should consider ourselves lucky anyone wants to sign with us. Forget big name stars, we should be resembling Texas State from Necessary Roughness at this point.

The fact that we have a single commit makes Golden the greatest recruiter in history.

Golden can only have one yr left @ this point. How they have the recruits they do for '16 still confuses me. Nobody from '15 wants on this sinking ship yet talent from 16 does. Hmmmm

Because the 2016 kids can sit an wait then decommit during the season if Miami tanks again, till then they can run around touting the UM Brand. Also everyone knows that if Golden gets fired it is better to be on the ship before the the new HC comes in whomever it may be.

Go Canes

They have the 2016 kids because they are local and close,after NSD when top teams are done with the 15 class and start chasing the 16 recruits they will start opening their recruitment and the decommits will start rolling.

Advertisement
If the negative atmosphere around the program regarding Golden is the problem, then get rid of his *** so that the atmosphere can become more positive with fans and recruits! Well I can at least hang my hopes on he'll be fired next year. If not then I won't consider myself a life long fan.

You actually have people on twitter saying this isn't the staffs fault.

I give up mane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back