Pete, recruits at tonights Duke game?

Advertisement
lol Coach L is the best coach in the **** school.

NEGGED for just overall absurdity.

u never said whats absurd about it? hes won the ACC tournament and regular season in his second year as HC down here, took a GMU team to the final four, and hes got this current team playing better than anyone expected so far this year.

because you are comparing the basketball coach to the football coach on the recruiting board. that to me is an absurd comparison because its like apples and oranges. has he accomplished more? yes of course. can't dispute that. by the way his team underachieved when it counted in the ncaa tournament.

on the basis of contesting this discussion on the Recruiting Board, i agree with you. But, Don't talk **** about coach L underachieving in the tournament, that ************ squeezed every ounce of talent out of that team! He wasn't just the best coach on our campus last year, he was the best coach in college sports last year!

Dead on. Not one nba player on that roster. Scott was the only real talent and Coach L did an amazing job with him defensively . Made them buy into being a defensive ball club and play as a unit.

Don't even get me started on this years roster.

Coach L is a beast in my book.

Basketball team the face of the program?

lol Coach L is the best coach in the **** school.

u never said whats absurd about it? hes won the ACC tournament and regular season in his second year as HC down here, took a GMU team to the final four, and hes got this current team playing better than anyone expected so far this year.

because you are comparing the basketball coach to the football coach on the recruiting board. that to me is an absurd comparison because its like apples and oranges. has he accomplished more? yes of course. can't dispute that. by the way his team underachieved when it counted in the ncaa tournament.

You should catch AIDS for that last sentence.

on the basis of contesting this discussion on the Recruiting Board, i agree with you. But, Don't talk **** about coach L underachieving in the tournament, that ************ squeezed every ounce of talent out of that team! He wasn't just the best coach on our campus last year, he was the best coach in college sports last year!

Dead on. Not one nba player on that roster. Scott was the only real talent and Coach L did an amazing job with him defensively . Made them buy into being a defensive ball club and play as a unit.

Ahh Larkin was a mid-1st round pick.

Pretty sure Shane Larkin was playing just the other night

Advertisement

376.jpg

A swing and a miss!

Advertisement

Pretty sure Shane Larkin was playing just the other night

and extremely well, he has the game and will be a good NBA point guard for a long time, IMO. If you go to the basketball board there is video of his game and how well he played, it is worth the look. Coach L is a beast and just what our program needed. For someone to say, he choked in the NCAA's, that poster either does not know basketball or just a pure hater. What other coach can dance like Coach L?

Last edited:

A swing and a miss!

Forgot Larkin, still was an above roster winning way more games than it should've .

A swing and a miss!

Forgot Larkin, still was an above roster winning way more games than it should've .

exactly, think defense coach L is a big proponent of that, do you think that had anything to do with the success of last year or the avoidance of failure this year?

A swing and a miss!

exactly, think defense coach L is a big proponent of that, do you think that had anything to do with the success of last year or the avoidance of failure this year?

If not for the great defense this year this team would be atrocious. There's not one elite offensive player, they just depend on defense and grinding out games.

After we lost Burnett and seeing this roster I thought we'd be lucky to win a few games in conference.

Advertisement

A swing and a miss!

If not for the great defense this year this team would be atrocious. There's not one elite offensive player, they just depend on defense and grinding out games.

After we lost Burnett and seeing this roster I thought we'd be lucky to win a few games in conference.

Proves the point, Coach L adjusted defense to zone which he does not do based on his current talent or lack thereof and the results have provided respectability to a team that many thought would go 0 for in the ACC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back