Pete, recruits at tonights Duke game?

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
You hearing anything about recruits hitting tonights game? crazy environment tonight in the BUC!

Chris Yandle ‏@ChrisYandle 16m
If I'm reading Twitter correctly, it appears @kobebryant, @KingJames and @DwyaneWade will all be at tonight's @CanesHoops game. #bigtime

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Basketball team the face of the program?

lol Coach L is the best coach in the **** school.

NEGGED for just overall absurdity.

u never said whats absurd about it? hes won the ACC tournament and regular season in his second year as HC down here, took a GMU team to the final four, and hes got this current team playing better than anyone expected so far this year.

because you are comparing the basketball coach to the football coach on the recruiting board. that to me is an absurd comparison because its like apples and oranges. has he accomplished more? yes of course. can't dispute that. by the way his team underachieved when it counted in the ncaa tournament.

Advertisement
Coach L is an awesome coach. A few knowledgeable people told me that UM would be lucky to win an ACC hoops game this year. Coach L took No. 2 Syracuse to the wire in the Carrier Dome, beat UNC at the Dean Dome and beat GT after losing all of his best players from last year's team.

Advertisement
You hearing anything about recruits hitting tonights game? crazy environment tonight in the BUC!

Chris Yandle ‏@ChrisYandle 16m
If I'm reading Twitter correctly, it appears @kobebryant, @KingJames and @DwyaneWade will all be at tonight's @CanesHoops game. #bigtime

If true they are supporting coach K and not the U. Still pretty cool though

u never said whats absurd about it? hes won the ACC tournament and regular season in his second year as HC down here, took a GMU team to the final four, and hes got this current team playing better than anyone expected so far this year.

because you are comparing the basketball coach to the football coach on the recruiting board. that to me is an absurd comparison because its like apples and oranges. has he accomplished more? yes of course. can't dispute that. by the way his team underachieved when it counted in the ncaa tournament.

on the basis of contesting this discussion on the Recruiting Board, i agree with you. But, Don't talk **** about coach L underachieving in the tournament, that ************ squeezed every ounce of talent out of that team! He wasn't just the best coach on our campus last year, he was the best coach in college sports last year!

by the way his team underachieved when it counted in the ncaa tournament.

You should get banned for this alone.

Advertisement
Back