Pete QB Board?

Advertisement
Am I missing something here. There's a slew of CB for Sitowski for us. I'm starting to like Milton more and more. Hope this kid isn't going to commit.

Interesting. Joe has finally received his 247 rank. They gave him a 3 star. I think he is highly underrated right now.

joe milton.jpg

Advertisement
In my opinion, the kid from Oklahoma is the best looking QB prospect that we're after. His numbers against good comp are off the charts.

Milton is very raw and would need lots of work to become a great QB. He has great measurables, but I'll take the guy that has proven it on the field every time over the guy that is untapped potential.

Almost all of our legendary QB's were not athletic freaks. Only one that was a good athlete was Vinny.

And before the "the game has changed crowd" arrives, the best QB's in the business are still pocket passers that just know how to win. (Brady, Brees, Rothlisberger, Ryan, Rodgers, etc.)

Not a huge fan of Sitkowski and I know I'm not the only one. Maybe a strong Senior year will change my mind, but his stats are, well, BAD.

Advertisement
Not a huge fan of Sitkowski and I know I'm not the only one. Maybe a strong Senior year will change my mind, but his stats are, well, BAD.

Yeah. I'm really interested in how well he and Milton do their senior years. They still have plenty to prove IMO.

He's the guy that Brooklyndee said Richt was really high on....

It sounds like he's the #1 QB on the board for 2018....

Am I missing something here. There's a slew of CB for Sitowski for us. I'm starting to like Milton more and more. Hope this kid isn't going to commit.

Can someone explain to me as to why Milton has completed just 47% of his passes?

Not saying he is Lamar Jackson but LJ had a 42% completion % his Jr year in HS.

Milton is a player and with coaching can become a **** good QB.

Advertisement
In my opinion, the kid from Oklahoma is the best looking QB prospect that we're after. His numbers against good comp are off the charts.

Milton is very raw and would need lots of work to become a great QB. He has great measurables, but I'll take the guy that has proven it on the field every time over the guy that is untapped potential.

Almost all of our legendary QB's were not athletic freaks. Only one that was a good athlete was Vinny.

And before the "the game has changed crowd" arrives, the best QB's in the business are still pocket passers that just know how to win. (Brady, Brees, Rothlisberger, Ryan, Rodgers, etc.)

And those qbs won nothing in college, a DT QB who is a capable passer is just makes the game easier than a pocket guy in college

Joe Milton's stats were bad too, and he had 10x the talent on his team.

Any response from the Milton lovers?

Advertisement
Sitkowski definitely has all the tools, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a huge year now that he's not playing in a wing-t surrounded by zero talent.

With that being said though, Thompson-Robinson is my favorite QB right now, but he seems like a long shot unless he and Brevin Jordan end up being a package deal.

My top QB's are, Casey Thompson, Dorian Thompson-Robinson, Justin Rogers, Adrian Martinez & Jarren Williams.

With Casey, he comes from really good football stock he's Charles Thompson's son, and is an incredibly productive player against **** good comp in Oklahoma.

He has 6,580yds 70TD's & just 17INT's passing, combined with 2,150yds rushing & 39TD's for his career at a really good 6A school.
He's a bit undersized being 6'1, but he really impressed me with how he performed & competed at Paradise last year.

DTR is long shot & Michigan is his top school being that his Mom is a Michigan grad, but I think we have shot as long as we land Brevin Jordan. Thing is, we gotta get him to visit quite a bit & I hope he makes it down for Paradise this year, that will pretty much tell you everything you need to know about how interested he is.

Justin Rogers will probably be a lock to LSU, although TCU, Bama & UGA are all after him pretty hard.
The kid has a phenomenal arm, perfect size at 6'4 205lbs, plays against great comp in Louisiana and put up terrific numbers as a Junior, 3,021yds 31TD's & 8INT's with 709yds & 11TD's rushing.

He's kid I would keep in touch with til very end & recruit him until NSD even though, we don't really have a shot with him.

Adrian Martinez is a kid I think we could have some traction with, another classic Dual threat kid with a good arm & even better running ability.
He has Mariota"esque" like upside, threw for 2,562yds 25TD's & 4INT's, with 1,462yds rushing & 14TD's for his career.

The staff likes him, Coach Jon visited him a few times back before Dead Period & Coach Richt went and saw him back in January.
I think we can flip him from Cal, because he committed to Sonny Dykes, who got fired a few weeks later. Oregon & Washington are going after him hard.

Jarren is a good QB as well, big physical kid at 6'3 211lbs, had a good Junior year against great Georgia comp at South Gwinnett with 2,618yds 26TD's & 4INT's.

I believe he's a Coaches son as well I think his dad coaches at Clark Atlanta (I could be wrong), but kid has a nice arm.
I don't expect him to stick with Kentucky all the way through, Miss St, Tenn & South Cack are all in it for this kid.

I like Milton too, he's got a big arm, but he's more of a developmental take than he is a ready made take right now.
I would like to see him continue to get better his Senior season & he needs Coaching on his mechanics, his release is a little too long, needs to be shortened.

With Sit, that Junior year is a big head scratcher, kid threw for 1100yds 5TD's & 10INT's, against bad Jersey comp.
I'm certain he'll do far better at IMG surrounded by all that talent, but what are we supposed to think about that Junior season?

Overall, if Richt wants Sitkowski, then I won't 2nd guess his decision, he knows better than me & Sit obviously has all the ability to be a good QB.

This is one **** of a quality post and really deserves it's own thread.

Advertisement
Back