Pete on WVUM

Advertisement
Y'all get excited about the same "news" you already read on here simply because it is Pete.

Chise giving his version of the same report for the Onion next week would be equally newsworthy, but twice as entertaining.

I've been saying...7 wins sounds about right this year

Hoping that we make a bowl and finally win a bowl game. Been too long.

Advertisement
Lately we've had terrible coaches? Try since 2001. We were fortunate Butch built such an incredible monster that the fired UTSA coach could win two national titles with it. We went cheap in 2001 and have paid the price since. Thank the cheap administration, and the players that demanded Larry Coker be hired. Been downhill since.
It's like some of y'all don't understand, we have put a bunch of elite to very good players in the NFL over the last 5 years.... But we STILL haven't won the division or eclipsed over 10 wins.... What that tells you is 1st we have always had talent, actually more than enough to win the **** coastal division at least every year.... And secondly we had terrible coaches lately. So with more infusion of high level talent from this 2016 class plus returning 16-7 starters from an 8 win team last year with a very talented qb along with the coaching staff improvements we it would be a huge disappointment if we don't win more than 10 games period. No excuses

-Pete has no answer on why we're playing apalachian state, Ariz doesn't think it's blake james that scheduled that. Noone seems happy.

I disagree. As a North Carolinian with friends and family who went to App, I'm ecstatic lol.

-Richt really welcoming to past hurricanes, expecting 200+ ex-cane athletes to be at the spring game.

This is fantastic. Should be one **** of a recruiting event with all those former players there.

Recruiting, ****. Richts' gonna pass the hat.

Who gives a fug about playing App State, I'd rather play them then FAMU. Idc who we play really, just as long as it ends in a W.

You wanna plat App St. & FAMU?

Playing @ App St. is the problem. You don't schedule those type of games away. We were the first power 5 school to go to FAU stadium and we will be the first power 5 team to go to Boone, NC for App St. Richt just beat App St. in 2013. Still whoever was in charge of our scheduling did a crappy job

Advertisement

3-0 to start.
We'll be favored vs GT, Pitt, NC ST., UVA and Duke.
UNC and VT will be toss-ups.
FSU and ND will be favorites.
Vegas may have the under/over at 8.
9 would be considered a "good" year.
7 with one of the best QB's in the conference would be a disappointment.

Where do you see the 5 losses?

Advertisement
-the football nugget from Pete: "Pro day obviously sucked, was embarrassing. Day after Pro Day, big time guys were already formulating a plan. That is 100% the top priority right now, they are working diligently. There is no time table, but we'll hear more from it soon."

What happened? Anyone?

Yeah this could mean anything and big time guys formulating a plan for what?

Just like when big time guys formulated a plan to fire golden after an embarrassment against Clemson and to pony up and pay for a quality coaching staff. Um higher ups and BOT hate being embarrassed

This university should be embarrassed about a lot of things,not just athletics. Worst run university in the country. (Okay, some place like Bridgeport could be as bad or worse.) Just hope Dr. Frenk can get something done. It takes an absolute meltdown before any of these fat cats will do a damned thing. Only at Miami! No wonder the school is a joke to most people. Decent schools laugh at us.

What the actual **** are you even talking about..? You are the internet equivalent of a crazy dude screaming at pigeons about Social Security

Just cause the guy screaming at the pigeons is crazy doesn't mean the pigeons aren't facking w our social security.

Hey, John McCane is back (again)!!!!
You keep repeating the same mistakes though. You pump up Rivals recruiting ranking (because it is the least favorable to Miami), you constantly talk about the corners, you constantly say hopefully 7 wins, you constantly compliment FSU, and you never say anything nice about Miami. Everything is a shot against Miami in the form of a "lost, bewildered" Miami fan. You have to mix it up a little, or you're just going to get banned for the 100th time.

Advertisement
Al golden would play famu every week if he could do he could get to 10 wins

I'm paraphrasing, but I couldn't believe it when that buffoon essentially said we shouldn't schedule anything but cupcakes outside of our ACC play. Those of you who didn't know he was a poss poor coach should've right then.

Who gives a fug about playing App State, I'd rather play them then FAMU. Idc who we play really, just as long as it ends in a W.

App State is not a good game IMO... A lot to loose nothing to gain... App State has pulled off some big upsets over the years... pretty good football team but not good enough to get excited because you beat them...

LOSE. The word is LOSE. They've pulled one upset. Michigan, and that was how long ago?

They'll live off that Michigan upset forever.

App State is ****. They don't have a single player that UM offered. UM should beat them by 50. Enough with this scary poor-mouthing bullshyt.

Advertisement
Back