Pete, is P. Williams 'finding another job'??

canesd

Recruit
Probably the most we can ask for this year as there is no way D'nofrio is leaving yet.

Advertisement
Does not matter who leaves or joins this staff.

After 10+ years of falling for the same crap, you'd think one day it might click.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's all Paul's fault! I can pin 6 of our 7 losses and all of our recruiting failures directly on him.

Not all his fault but a blind man can see Paul Williams sucks! Poor coach and a horrible recruiter. Major blame goes to Golden for keeping this guy around.

It's all Paul's fault! I can pin 6 of our 7 losses and all of our recruiting failures directly on him.

Advertisement
Not all his fault but a blind man can see Paul Williams sucks! Poor coach and a horrible recruiter. Major blame goes to Golden for keeping this guy around.

He doesn't call scheme or plays. When our DBS were asked to pl y tight man a few times they did well. Duke and FSU first half for example.

W all the defections to the nfl you'd think average fans would get a Klew just how awful Golden is.

Advertisement
These guys are all yes men around golden- first time coaches or have been with him since temple and run what he wants... There are no bright stars who are flocking to him. He is a puppet master control freak which would be ok if he was Urban Meiser or some other master technician --

It's a fair point to discuss how Golden never voluntarily changes staff, because his hubris will never allow him to admit that he has made a mistake; even in something as small as hiring a bad position coach.

But it blows my ******* mind how people somehow think replacing some assistants will effect any change.

Nothing makes a difference with Golden. It's not even a drop in the bucket. He's the only problem.

Advertisement
******* mental midgets still arguing and pontificating about these assistants. ******* ASSISTANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

We might as well be blaming the wind or the clouds or the night games or the damned banners at this point.

unreal

He doesn't call scheme or plays. When our DBS were asked to pl y tight man a few times they did well. Duke and FSU first half for example.

W all the defections to the nfl you'd think average fans would get a Klew just how awful Golden is.

Nah. It's all the fault of a few lowly position coaches not involved in schematic or philosophical decisions.

******* mental midgets still arguing and pontificating about these assistants. ******* ASSISTANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

We might as well be blaming the wind or the clouds or the night games or the damned banners at this point.

unreal

It is truly unbelievable that there are still plenty of mental midgets left who think hiring a HS position coach to replace a veteran college coach is going to save Folden. These guys still got that Folden thirst.

In my opinion Williams needs to go for 2 reasons.

1. S. Fla high school coaches don't care for him and recruits don't want to play for him. We have seen this mentioned time and time again. And that matters because...

2. Absolute worst case scenario that Golden is back again in 2016 we need to have quality coaches and recruiters on staff.

Advertisement
Back